Uac3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Beta released, and I think we should download it and try it out, because sooner or later it will be needed instead of UAC2.

If You had already try it, please write down your thoughts about it here.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Everything is same even black screen bug lol all is changed is new start up screen :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
i tried to test it but it crash all time so fuck it :D

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UAC2 server closing

Hello all UAC2 users.
UAC2 server will be disabled at 20th december, due to the fact that UAC3 will take his place and also it is to much expensive. UAC2 application will automaticaly update to UAC3 at 18th december.

Due to incompatibility of the old system, the cheaters database can't be migrated to UAC3 and also for the same reason no screens can be reuploaded to UAC3 that was done with UAC2 .
The good news is that UAC3 user database was synched 4th december with all donator statuses, UACID's etc.. Though users who did register at UAC2 after that day, will have to register again at UAC3 system. They will have other UACID as they had before.
If you have any questions about the move and changes, please contact me at xfire : dexus
The full tuned version will be available at 18th December 2010.
so get used to a crashing UAC: between 18th and 20th december we will switch to UAC3!

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
no fuck that, if it crashes all the time? how could it detect cheats when it crashes? let them fix bugs then we move to UAC3

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
u don't seem to have understood it: UAC2 won't work after 20th december any more. => we need a new anticheat program =UAC3.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Ok I installed uac3 on another disc than C and it work. Wierd but my problem is solved. I tested uac3 and I dont see difrent still lame lag like with uac2 :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Michal said:
Ok I installed uac3 on another disc than C and it work. Wierd but my problem is solved. I tested uac3 and I dont see difrent still lame lag like with uac2 :D

another disk in another PC?? :D

btw since i fixed the black screen issue of UAC2, i cant join to servers via xfire.. :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SBSP said:
another disk in another PC?? :p

btw since i fixed the black screen issue of UAC2, i cant join to servers via xfire.. :(

LOL SPSB what have xfire to your black sreens ? Well why allways girls ups poeple with big boobs are not to smart :p yeah you found my secret I allways play with hacks and uac took screen from 2 pc :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ok, UAC2 dead. UAC3 is now obligatory to all WM members.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i have already installed uac3 and used it it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)