Training and War Match Yesterday

ivan

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Sorry that I had to leave early yesterday, I was too tired to continue and I got really early shit today for my part-time work.

Regarding the match........................... we were sooo butt-kicked.

I think besides the fact that we suck, other reasons include:

--- they have on average a higher ping than us and this obviously gave them some advantage;

--- it was not hc mode i think??? I had to put dozen of bullets into one's head before he stopped coming back. this really bothered me as I rarely play this mode and during the match i got confused quite often.

--- those guys are really good at promod, myself dont play promod very much and I think you guys the same?

therefore I suggest:
1. we should definitely play promod more together. you guys think its a good idea to change our wm server to promod?

2. we should find a dedicated sniper. this guy should really aim for the top. remember yesterday we were sniped our ass-off, if it wasnt for that sniper, we'd probably have much better scores.

3. dont worry about climbing walls during our training sessions from now on as it does not really matter. we should just play in two teams against each other and improve skillls for each individual. during the training we can share experiences

ivan

Reaction score
btw

tactics are important

but at the stage we are still too noob to talk about it. we dont even have any "tacit".

lets train more and improve skills and then we go to tactics if we ever gonna make that far

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
well cod is not swat(most of us play swat too). Swat is much more tactical in the meaning of the movements(go main go back etc). in cod what we need is to set some positions in the map and then.

for example. Defend crash.

sniper on shop roof, covering mostly alley and also taking a look at blue.
someone in middle looking at heli/blue. this one covers middle and he will have to cover the alley and B spot if sniper dies.
etcetcetc...

this is public forum xDD

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You could just post in the other thread :p and those guys weren't low..many promod players lie about their skill. Anyway, kf said he'll make promod srv ages ago don't know what is up with that..also I have made crash tactic AGES AGO for link look at other thread :D we can modify it easily so everybody gets a spot that suits them. If you want to get better at promod I suggest you play with some of the geeks in the public srvs :) you'll see what I mean, ahah.

ivan

Reaction score
yup i tried some promod server today and damn it is difficult those guys are really good i think from now on i wil try to hang out in those servers more rather than in our own server. i am getting noober every day by staying on our server .........:D

SisirK

Reaction score
ivan said:
yup i tried some promod server today and damn it is difficult those guys are really good i think from now on "i wil try to hang out in those servers more rather than in our own server". i am getting noober every day by staying on our server .........:)

This is never a good thing,

Would be more constructive to get the WM promod server sorted and hang out there. :D

Reaction score
this is all old news :D and xavii u know if a sniper does same thing all the time opponent will know :) but we have a promod server now right?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
was just an example. We have 2 promod public servers and 1 warserver now :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)