Trackmania Nations Forever

ChrisNolan

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Maybe some of you are interested by track/car games? Check this out if you don't already know trackmania nations forever :

It's a free to play, to download and to enjoy! You can play either solo or online with a lot of other players (if your connection is sufficient, you can host), and the tracks are awesome : You have F1 cars that you can design, you can build your tracks, and you can have fun with roads, loops, jumps, acceleration...

Generally, the goal is to reach the end of the track within the less time on countdown you can.

It's only 500 MB, but the game is rly cool anyway!

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
i don't like game, Flatout 2 is much better than this :)

ChrisNolan

Retired Member
Reaction score
U suck! (even if i'm downloading flatout at the moment) this isn't because u prefer a game that you can't play another!

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
im sorry but i must agree with Jason Chan. I try this game and after 10 min of playing i was so bored that i uninstall it. Even pacman and tertis are more intaresing.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
im sorry but i must agree with Jason Chan. I try this game and after 10 min of playing i was so bored that i uninstall it. Even pacman and tertis are more intaresing.

Im sorry but I must agree with the Drunkass

ChrisNolan

Retired Member
Reaction score
U all suck, this game is fucking funny! But maybe it's because you think "a french likes it, so I can't like it"

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I never played that game but after all that comments Nolan Im sorry but dont expect I will download :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
ye they did it to me many times! (i think 8...)
u cant be a real spammer if u dnt get suspended from posting a certain amount of time

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)