• save that maplist the way it is atm

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well as you can see I made some study lately on how the servers are going with the new map adding. I play 24/7 i think its no news to anybody. Gotta say 2 mistakes were done, 1st adding Pipeline, 2nd removing overgrown.
2/3 out of 20 ppl like Pipeline. If servers are full(20), when Pipeline comes, the server goes down to 14ppl.... Think this says it all.
Every regular telling me on server and through XF t hat Overgrown is missed. I personally miss it too.
3rd i'd like to suggest the adding of this map: Showdown. I remember the days it was on the rotation and it totally rocked.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
u suck in every maps even u play 7/24 ;) buhahahahaha

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
:DD i was wonderning why pipeline ;) also well maybe can do something make wekkly map changes 4 map rotations ? 1 week we add overgrown in other week we add pipeline then showdown and last week bog/wetwork/xmascrash/or some other map?

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
i vote for removing pipeline adding those 2 and putting a new map every week as kf suggested.

GREG

Reaction score
Showdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdownshowdown

showdown? ;)

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
hahaha greg not for u!? ;) its on hc server! do you remember this map!?

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Horny/murc said:
i vote for removing pipeline adding those 2 and putting a new map every week as kf suggested.

+1

Pipeline is not a S&D map. Too imbalaced towards defense...

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i like the idea of switching maps every week, coz same maps get boring, but you should really think about what maps to place to keep the customers happy

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
reading back on that, it might be the most useless comment in the world forum posts ever! that would make this post even more useless.. damn im confused

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well this poll been here for almost 2 weeks. Think the results say it all...Filix do the changes:D?

Rocky

Reaction score
Remove Pipeline and replace it with Overgrown and/or showdown........ just remove Pipeline!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)