HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score

IN
THE

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey Dais could you solve what you meant? I think this topic is really nice, would be nice to continue it :)

i know it's late sorry boys, the movie was Lock, Stock & two smoking barrels.. ;p
(about my entry way back on page 3) it's a real good movie, if u don't like that 1.. you shouldnt be allowed to watch ANY movie

btw up in the air? ill put a new 1 if i remember this night at home (if i got it right ofc)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
remember to watch that movie i told. ill give u the opportunity to make another, if you make it before i get home haha

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
im too lazy n it wasnt ur turn bitch!
if u guess right the last one u post a new one :D
u dumb :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fuck you mofo! no one posted, so i did! STFU JR! :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i really really really tought you had found a movie named: fuck you steve buscemi

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
if you won;t read the first post, the rest of your posts will be considered spam, heavy actions will be undertaken if this spamming continues. it may result in a ban for 2 days on forums, or we could run a new kind of program on you, that makes all your posts say: i love hello kitty. i want to ask of you, please reconsider reading the first post since this is ANNOYING :/

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
no pills at all, i advise you to not play a smart guy towards a forum admin, we will have you banned with 1 mouseclick. if you want to keep talking in this topic, please understand the rules of the game. for this you will need to read the first post, if you want, i can quote the first post so you wil get to understand. thanks in advance for reading THE GEUDAAAMN RUELEZ OF DIS GAME mmkaaay..

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)