The HUNTER

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It's a free game which you can download from the producers website -> theHunter - The most realistic hunting game online

It has awesome graphics ! You create an account on there website and play on it, so it's an single player game but integrated with internet for stats, kill count and etc. You start with an rifle and license to kill mule deer. You can buy (DAMN!) more weapons (like bow!) and license for more animals to hunt for (feral hogs or coyote). I wonder if there is a chance to hack it somehow ;)

[video=youtube;HH7qc8XSlnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7qc8XSlnc[/video]

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I play game called Dear Hunter but it was sux coz it was to realistic : 2 hours siting and watching , then dear appers you shoot 1 sec to earlier and 2 hour waiting again . Fuck NO.
This game is looking very nice but im sure its not for peaple with adhd ;)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heheheh yes DG, you move slow slow slow...follow the tracks of the animal, looking with binocular 24/h etc. But finally when you shot it's quiet nice ;)

FiliX78

Reaction score
fuck follow traces.. just download ur M40 in the woods ahahahaahahahaha :DD

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
omg u gay Sabb. Thursday we was flying Lock on 3v3 it was awsome fun and u was hiding in the trees waitin 2 h for some animal?

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
good game after 1min i did found deer then i did aim with rifle and i did do like raiden missed it xD then i did try track it but it did fly to air xD
if someone play add me to friend nick: RoyalRS

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
RoyalRS - GJ m8 ;), always remember be SLOW, don't run...crouch etc. and when you go somewhere stand in one spot take binoculars and scan the area ;)

Li - You are GAY. When I want to play with you LockOn, we wait 30 minutes for players, then another 30 minutes for all to join server and when we take off it takes another 20 minutes, we get shot in 10 minutes in air...so this game eats my time with no fun at all :)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Here is my first trophy which I killed with a single bullet to the neck ;)

[video]http://img841.imageshack.us/f/myhunt.png/[/video]

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
gj now we need beer and lets cook someting good from that xD

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
omg i tried it, i was like 1 hour chasing some deers, finally i saw 3 of them and killed 1, the rest ran away, i kept chasing them, i found many trails, i found like 12kg of their shit, sometimes i even hear them, but couldnt find them anymore. -.-

its gay game, and yes i was slow, crouch ETC. but sometimes u are like 1 hour chasing them and suddenly u hear them run away but u dont even see them.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahaha Xavii, it's not a cod4 style game :)... when you hear them use this "beee" device so they will come to you ;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
hahaha Xavii, it's not a cod4 style game :)... when you hear them use this "beee" device so they will come to you ;)

im too shy for that, what if they come, what should i tell them ?;)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;IbqkY4PDuzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbqkY4PDuzs&feature=related[/video]

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
Here is my first trophy which I killed with a single bullet to the neck ;)

[video]http://img841.imageshack.us/f/myhunt.png/[/video]

omg m8 ,you got mustache :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)