The Art of TROLLING

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time... There was something called being gd at playing video games. If i remember right it was about 2k5-2k7. Whatever came afterwards was just the scum. Games like BF3 or CoDBO, MW3 or even MW2 for all the skill-lacking shitfags ( like the swat4 section). I doubt anyone here would risk to go for a deeper discussion. On Monday, the 16th september of 2k11, ESL's greatest legend, at least the most dodgy and suspicious tweaker ever, named SQUADRUSH9R.BF3 - squadrush, because he just played the invite-only bf3 alpha in summer; "9r" because of all tht newkids- decided to show some activity on the ESL again.

Today , and for most of you ( his friends and old teammates dont :X ) known as pANDABEAR, this eSport LEGEND went ahead to start the official trolling-in-2k12 rageface business. If u ever felt unappreciated by what you call "pcw-enemies" , since they most often call you shitters, nonames or whatever, tell me. I might give it a shot, search for the name and start blaming ( esl has given me a life-long lasting letter of manumission to do whatever i want, so did clanbase after i got rewarded MVP 2k7 and 2k8 in Bf2 on both plattforms) them!:D

There is days to come and relpies to wait for, but i sincerely admit you to follow my realm of LEGACY.

FU ALL

btw the link:

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6214125#/eu/player/6214125/

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I've read this like 3 times and still got no fucking clue what you're trying to say..

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Guys, we can create memes in WM :D

i agree with Bean, what are you trying to say and what are your objectives of this topic?

to end off, i'll like to quote Li's favourite words "WHO CARES?!"

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
i wasnt drunk btw;;;;

In January, Nadya Suleman made news by giving birth to a set of living octuplets (only the 2nd to have ever been born in the United States) despite being divorced, unemployed, and already having 6 young children. Controversy arose when the media began to question Suleman's mental stability and ability or provide her children with a secure future financially. It was suspected she was exploiting the octuplets for fame.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I think Michal got right. You should start your own blog. Or start summarized "Bold and the Beautifull" :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)