[17:13] |WM|кяαzуƒιяє: see
[17:13] |WM|кяαzуƒιяє: :D
[17:13]
[17:13] |WM|кяαzуƒιяє: i know all :D

[16:30] [)@}{@|

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
well what did u expected it will not happen :) same happen in cod and mln other games where some noobs ruin game play

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
ye but cod is full of noobs an our server isnt for the true pros so afther have tried it i think it is better to put it back off

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I've told you this.. if you'd simply listen :rolleyes: this isn't swat.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
it has nothing common with swat but with admining

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No, it's different games man. You can't apply rules that work well on swat4 srv to cod4 srv and assume it's great even though me and kf (and others) told you it won't work.. just cause people vote ye without thinking doesn't mean anyhting. Check popular promod srvs and you'll see over 80% if not more have tk off, why? because people will tk ALL THE TIME, even if you kick/ban, it won't help.. so why bother and make your life harder? spray will stay even if you do the impossible, it's part of game.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
well i didnt said that change bring us more funs. Look first top servers swat in gametracker. Low clans with low rules like not allowed camp, windows and couple maps. That true that servers are famous but usually only nabs play there :) When poeple voted yes for tk ON promod WM that mean they wanted get next level where u have to watch friendly fire. I guess if you not allow camp on WM than even more poeple will join server ;)

Dahaka

Reaction score
friendly fire sucks. tards keep joining server killing their own team and then disconnect. rename and then all over again

reflect would be ok. reflect would be AWESOME! :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
friendly fire sucks. tards keep joining server killing their own team and then disconnect. rename and then all over again

reflect would be ok. reflect would be AWESOME! :D
Well how many times such a poeple rejoin , couple times ? earlier or later admin meet them and just add ban for 1 month than nobody will be tk on purpose

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
in some servers when u shoot someone from your team you get shot instead.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
point is that pro player who would enjoy tk any play pub but play wars only and in wars tk is on :D
i voted yes, i tried, and now i think its better without! i wanna relax while playing dnt care where the fuck my teammates shoot or throw nades :D

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
in some servers when u shoot someone from your team you get shot instead.

This is only ONE right option I think ;) coz if you can harm only yourself, you will understand faster! ^_^ ....and its not annoying for the others!!!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
still that isnt so good coz i dnt wanna die because a jerk crosses my fireline!!! and dnt think they wont make it on pourpose ;)
and its even totally unrealistic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)