Swat4News here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat4News

Reaction score
SWAT 4 News is offering you a sponsorship deal for your clan. As part of this deal, S4N will display a logo of your clan on their site, and the team would like if you were to display a link of our site on a visible part of your homepage. That way both parties get more recognition in the Swat world, moreover if there were to be compromising news regarding your clan, S4N would contact you as to whether you would be comfortable for it go more public.

If you wish to accept this offer, please leave a suitably sized logo of your clan in this forum thread, and we will do the rest.

Thank you.

Visit us Here ->

http://www.swat4news.blogspot.com/

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It is rag. Half website about Elie or useless info about changing clan by Insane :) He is switching clan 3 times per month so for me isnt any news. Either there is a lot of fake news and authors wrote about stuff which they dont have even little bit clue (1.1 cup and FoX win) I think we are not interested exchange banners
Anyway I can give idea for next article. You may ask why 1.0 clans do not have any standards. Why they are recruting everybody including poeple with cheater history , why they dont care about quality servers (lags), why it is so easy join their clan , why clans stole eachother members by offer them rank, admin password or webadmin, why most of clans using SMAC since they not rly belive in that antycheater. Everyday on cheater list appear new known nick names. What is the sense using antycheater which ban innocent poeple. Why UAC3 isnt popular in 1.0 since it is the best antycheater for swat 4. Why 1.0 clans are afraid take up a challenge and play in wars. We proposed couple times match against 1.0 team almost each clan from vip mode. UFS denied our request already 3 times rest also. Why admins in ver 1.0 are so inexperienced. They dont know what is recoil, how work aimbot , they allow players to team nade , hurt and since troublemaker do not ruin their game they do not doing anything. Without markiemod they dont have clue what going on server. Why vip clans using spawn protection since almost each exit is in last spawn suspects. How to release vip if he has near suspect spawn. Why version 1.0 do not move to updated version 1.1 which has fixed some bugs , 3 new maps and what is the most important do not allow cheating by editied ini files. For me 1.0 seem like strangers and closed mind , deaf for any arguments

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the ads when they are implemented into the some web aslong as im (or clan) taking interest into the things you doing Ads for clans can look right for the right sites but i don't want to see wm tag all around 1.0 vip clans to which we obvisuly not belong Also i dont see any profit there cause i do assume not many ppl visiting your site so what would be a point
Futher morei dont like a quallity of your blog entrys some of them do not telling simple facts and most of them are... uselles.

IMO

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Anyway I can give idea for next article. You may ask why 1.0 clans do not have any standards. Why they are recruting everybody including poeple with cheater history , why they dont care about quality servers (lags), why it is so easy join their clan , why clans stole eachother members by offer them rank, admin password or webadmin, why most of clans using SMAC since they not rly belive in that antycheater. Everyday on cheater list appear new known nick names. What is the sense using antycheater which ban innocent poeple. Why UAC3 isnt popular in 1.0 since it is the best antycheater for swat 4. Why 1.0 clans are afraid take up a challenge and play in wars. We proposed couple times match against 1.0 team almost each clan from vip mode. UFS denied our request already 3 times rest also. Why admins in ver 1.0 are so inexperienced. They dont know what is recoil, how work aimbot , they allow players to team nade , hurt and since troublemaker do not ruin their game they do not doing anything. Without markiemod they dont have clue what going on server. Why vip clans using spawn protection since almost each exit is in last spawn suspects. How to release vip if he has near suspect spawn. Why version 1.0 do not move to updated version 1.1 which has fixed some bugs , 3 new maps and what is the most important do not allow cheating by editied ini files. For me 1.0 seem like strangers and closed mind , deaf for any arguments

you got there some points to write some articles, maybe I would even add why all the so experienced 1.0 VIP clans were never able to organize VIP tournaments or take part in 1.1 tournaments.

just giving you ideas, dont need to thank us ;)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Here - add that news to blog -> World Mafia clan is searching for VIP clan for a match, but all 1.0 clans don't want to play....

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
What a noob we made couple critical comments and he already made news about arrogant 1.1 players lol It is swat blog or space where he talking trash stuff about players, clan which he dont like lol As like example he put video guy from 1.0 who some period ago when we appeaedr in 1.0 recorded as and claim we are using wh and aimbot, no recoil. Later his movie dissapire but not only that one either dissapire his movie where he recorded himself with wh lol I would like to arrange game 1.0 vs 1.1

SkyWalker

Reaction score
What a noob we made couple critical comments and he already made news about arrogant 1.1 players lol It is swat blog or space where he talking trash stuff about players, clan which he dont like lol As like example he put video guy from 1.0 who some period ago when we appeaedr in 1.0 recorded as and claim we are using wh and aimbot, no recoil. Later his movie dissapire but not only that one either dissapire his movie where he recorded himself with wh lol I would like to arrange game 1.0 vs 1.1

Lol ,I already apologised for that video of you.And as for my "so called" aimbot video ,that was made to show what an aimbot is.There were some people who kept asking" what ,aimbot? what the hell is that.
I can see that you guys are highly arrogant as asif said.And about being noob ,yea i learnt some stuff from you.How to camp ?? ı learnt it to kill guys like you ,no offense.It is true that 1.0 players dont even know what spawn kill ,or camp is.I admit ,however you cant say that every one of us noobs.There are ones better than me ,and i ,by myself ,wasted you in our server.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Lol ,I already apologised for that video of you.And as for my "so called" aimbot video ,that was made to show what an aimbot is.There were some people who kept asking" what ,aimbot? what the hell is that.

lol u made my day! worst excuse ever! :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
With your thread - "Opinion: Why are some v1.1 players so arrogant ?" you just proven that the blog is big crap. Anyway I am pretty sure that with all those "noobish" 1.0 rules still you would be owned hard and cry all time during the game. Go on make a challange - don't worry we will accept it, because we are not a chickenhawk clan.

PS. Also my advice - make some research before you post some information -> ex.
Who, in your opinion, are the greatest ViP v1.0 clan leaders? -> «|SoH|»Raptor & «|SoH|»Windu are well known UAC cheaters.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
First of all, this is an act pure ignorance.

we made some critical comments about that blog and you turned to us and posted some comments about clans who do not prefer rules of 1.0, this really annoyed me.
you are asking us for advertising in OUR website, and after you posted that article about this? just proves what a pathetic guy you are.

i thought you were different with matured attitude, i guess you are just another "typical 1.0" guy.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Grab all your 'best' 1.0 players you can get and arrange a match 1.0 vs 1.1. We are so kind to sponsor a bunch of Kleenex to wipe your tears off after we are done with you. I hope to see a new record of you guys - so far in all wars, 1.0 clans dropped withouth even finishing a single round.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
In 1.0 doesnt metter if you camp or rush. Killed admin allways complain , I can only propose match but I know it will not happen since you find 1000 exuses to not playing it.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
why do they post such a ridiculous shit instead of argumenting all the points we wrote here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)