Swat4 ppl need skills xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yo yo mates..must say that Swat4 Player need skills,it dont have high tempo in gaming but Team Work is in 1.place,i did try it first killed 2-3 team mates lol then in next round i did get 2 kills with 3 deaths..Virus invited me to play Swat to our server..i made them shame bit because i didint know anyting about game but now i know and i can say Swat IS GOOD GAME but too slow tempo to my gaming like i like more COD..but in Cod nades and wallspray take me mostly down lol so that make Cod bit - points +are tempo and sometimes 1vs1 battles..if u h8 get "random" naded or wallsprayed play Swat4 its game where dont need to rush..i dont know did i give any information what i had in my mind or just spam but i say Swat4 PPL Need Skills!!!:cool:

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
u have no idea. Swat4 is more about skill and teamwork. in call of duty u can throw noob random lucky nades, wall spray, or just run and jump like a nab chicken.

if u knew a bit more about swat and would have participated in any training u would realise its much more tactical, ppl not just run like gays as we do in cod4. we control the whole map and all the ways that can be taken and also the time of the game to force spawns or make spawn kills.

i find its much better a lower tempo, where u can show skills and not just run and jump like a chicken. and also nades are not deadly so u cant get that easy kills.

also no comment about the maps, in cod4 there are not even doors. in swat u can play with them, you break the door and your partner throws a nade, or u block it, or wedge it for the VIP ...

and of course there are not stupid perks, or stupid helicopters etc that make cod4 more about luck and less about skill ...

anyway when u want to get owned in cod, call me :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol XD i did mean that what u writed that in SWAT4 U NEED SKILLS!! but im not good to tell my mind in short letters and usual it can chanse subject lol if i talk u about weather it can end to that im talking to u about shit xD
ps: i keep u challenge in my mind XD

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
don t shy to play in our server, don t worry KF is still nab too. u can improve your skill by playing, and also u should learn the maps and spawn areas

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thats what i dont like in COD is what xavii says: "...runing and jumping like chicken..." Its more about luck than on using brain. Btw. I also think that tempo in Swat isn't lower. Of course if this about moving is yes but If you wanna rush you need do be very concantrated on quite a good speed. I never like games where my oponent was moving like 5m in second... wtf is that. Thats totaly not realistic! In fact i never saw players from COD who stay swat for long time, maybee coz COD is more like unreal tournament and in Swat ADHD players just died quick ;p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yeah in COD 4 soldier are supergays. Jumping like Predator with 20 kg eqipment :p (pistol, carbine, armor) They can also run sprint few km's :D If they recive few bullets in ass they neeed wait few sec to recover :p All run like mad without any tactic around map. Yes cod is cool :D

ToGGi

Reaction score
Hi Every One Nice Forum :p And Sup KrazyFire Bro Kasy Ho AP ? By The way i know This Topic isnt for spam.. so SOrry xD :D Hey RockNrolla

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SWAT

cod

Filix

Darth and Xavi

Jimas and Michal

Virus and Charfire

Menc

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score

here comes the men in black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)