SWAT4 creepy pasta

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
571
Reaction score
95
None of these pictures were edited









SWAT4 experts please explain.
 

SkandalisT

Senior Admin
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
855
Reaction score
121
First one: screenshot taken from two different rounds.
If you look at the chat, you can see Stasek being kiled by me(terrorist), then being killed by Freddy(Swat).

Second one: you were stined and out of sign his cam. Maybe just a bug.

Not really impressive video, but still:
Stasek being a Jesus.
http://social.xfire.com/videos/5b1a42
 

Linux

Management
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
221
LOL SkT, that is possible in any map :D It is a known bug.

Hunter's thing is interesting though, no idea if it happens accidentelly (devs didn't do it on purpose), or they wanted to make something out of it :D Weird stuff :D
 

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
571
Reaction score
95
SkandalisT said:
First one: screenshot taken from two different rounds.
If you look at the chat, you can see Stasek being kiled by me(terrorist), then being killed by Freddy(Swat).

Second one: you were stined and out of sign his cam. Maybe just a bug.

Not really impressive video, but still:
Stasek being a Jesus.
http://social.xfire.com/videos/5b1a42
Actually, from the same round, even the same life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iYnHk-wlqM

From 9:25 where I got tased (2nd picture in the topic) I later die from a stinger at 10:10 , it's not only the same round, but the same life.
If you freeze just as I die from the stinger you'll see the first picture in this topic (obviously the kill feed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkLxovGgU5M

Picture with the hugging SWAT (3rd & 4th in the topic)
2:49
6:16 - freeze just as I self-sting.
Almost a 4 minute difference.

I am just wondering if SWAT4 takes random pictures in the game and implants them as an overlay as you get stinged or smoked (it doesn't happen when flashed) and why is it taking them without any HUD (ammo, life, killfeed)

I found many of these, but I took only the once that I found the original picture, I once gassed myself in foodwall main and there was a frame of the back door but I couldn't find it, maybe it took it from another player?
 

RuGiZuGi

Management
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
483
Reaction score
97
Yeah that's normal in swat when you get stun or hit by smoke
 

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
571
Reaction score
95
Zugi said:
Yeah that's normal in swat when you get stun or hit by smoke
Yes, but does it mean that SWAT4 randomly takes pictures? and if so, does it store them somewhere?
What's the most interesting is that in the next video, I get stung at 0:10 and this thing doesn't happen, but when I get smoked at around 0:57 (self smoke lol) I get the backdoor picture, but I never have been there before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxaV-b-aew
 

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Did you minimize at some points in between? I dont think it takes screens but got some data garbage left over from another event when it had to reload the data. Probably coming from the cams (which is a complex thing) or when you view someone. Maybe they just did a poor job on coding
 

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
571
Reaction score
95
Kiehs said:
Did you minimize at some points in between? I dont think it takes screens but got some data garbage left over from another event when it had to reload the data. Probably coming from the cams (which is a complex thing) or when you view someone. Maybe they just did a poor job on coding
No, I noticed that if I minimize then fraps stops recording (at least for me) then I need to press the key again to start recording again.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)