SWAT install problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultraboy

Retired Member
Reaction score
I cant install SWAT. It stop at one of the maps. I get error on one of the maps under install. Is the cd damaged or is it possible to do any other way? I tried to copy all the files to hdd and install from there but didnt work. Its a purchased cd and not a crack. Maybe ill buy a new one or download the game . I still have the original serial . FUCK!!!!!:censored:

da

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just download new one from some torrent and install it from downloaded iso use ur serial and original cd to start game.

ultraboy

Retired Member
Reaction score
i found an old swat4 cd. It was ver 1.0. I logged in on a 1.0 server. OMG. Servername was warrior something. It was double speed. If waited for someone to pass me they started complain about camping. FFSm i wasnt still more then max 2 sec. So after a while i told stupid admin to go fuck himself and told him to patch up and see how swat is supposed to be played. He was a effing wanker. I then went in to a US server. That one was good. Nice people but lot of newbies . Vip got shoot alot! But now im patched 1.1 and going to WM server and fight good players. 1.0 is truly: omg!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ooo that is very good for filix. filix your friends are playing in 1.0 mode and they miss you. why u are on 1.1 mode ;) muhahahahhahahahahhahahahaahha

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i remeber on 1.0 the .45 was bugged, and prohibited in each server, coz it could shoot through everything-.-

FiliX78

Reaction score
ViRuS said:
ooo that is very good for filix. filix your friends are playing in 1.0 mode and they miss you. why u are on 1.1 mode ;) muhahahahhahahahahhahahahaahha

pfff.. u don't remember that i passed to you the 1.1 patch.. after that u asked me many times in xfire "pls, filix i want to be a pro like u".xD ahahahahahaaha..

ultraboy

Retired Member
Reaction score
he mean the Filix patch. The "one round killing and never die" patch.....;)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
o can told u one thing ! Format c: Is always working on my PC ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)