Street Fighter IV - PC (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Street Fighter IV brings the legendary fighting series back to its roots by taking the beloved fighting moves and techniques of the original Street Fighter II, and infusing them with Capcomâ??s latest advancements in next generation technology to create a truly extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.
Everything that made the legendary Street Fighter II a hit in the arcades, living rooms and dormitories across the globe has been brought back in Street Fighter IV. Players will be able to play their favorite classic characters, such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile, along with new characters, including Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. Characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D, while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. Six-button controls for the game return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the gameplay system. Street Fighter IV brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over.
  • 3-D environments and characters.
  • Traditional "2-D" Street Fighter six-button gameplay.
  • Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter II.
  • New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more.
  • New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination, including Focus Attacks, Super Combos, and the revenge-fueled Ultra Combo system.
  • Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game.
  • New gameplay elements provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.

Release Date:Tue, 07 Jul 2009

More...

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i got ne street fighter on PS3 and it is awsome. i almost broke my fingers and dualshock pad is ruined..... game for people who got ADHD :biggrin:

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i remember Street Fighter 2. And Mortal Kombat 1. This was beutiful time. And then i started drinking...

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes lots of wine.
Chicks with her problems. I have placebo.
Bean confess your sins.
Btw. i NEVER saw ur photo

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i have archive of bean's pictures :p

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no i can t send unless bean wants

respect to privice guys :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
but u posted on internet!! where is privacy?? :p ahahahah

(joke bean)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
no i can t send unless bean wants

respect to privice guys :p

comon virus. She will never known, and i can join. I never broke a word but i wont join .. comon ... just send it on my xfire :p :jules3:

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
comon virus. She will never known, and i can join. I never broke a word but i wont join .. comon ... just send it on my xfire :p :jules3:

u wont join! never ever! xD and bean is a rly cute ladie! i had luck to see her! :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
mhhh. i dont care of her beauty DG, if u feel good with a person the physical aspect is not important for me.. i dont see bean's photo and i dont want to see.. i know the nice person the rest is not important..

btw.. not ur problem DG because u are G A Y ahaha :biggrin:

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha stop talking about me :p I thought it's about a game so I never really checked this thread.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i just wanna saw how she looks coz of known better her. and it was only 1 thing to join. She decide not me. I think she is quite fine in short talk and i just wanna see with who im talking to. But np... maybe she dont want me in team :p

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
simple u wont! she doesnt like blackmailers! xD

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i can tell u what she looks like. she thin, straight hair ( last picture her hair was yellow waves some lines ) blue eyes. anglina jolie lips. and pretty

thats enough

uy draw ehr in imaginary right now

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
i can tell u what she looks like. she thin, straight hair ( last picture her hair was yellow waves some lines ) blue eyes. anglina jolie lips. and pretty

thats enough

uy draw ehr in imaginary right now

lol virus i can tell you how iphone looks and works. Is that enough :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)