Sonny leaving WM..

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
No cmon, if im kicked. im gonna be pissed, cause i will drag xavii out too if im kicked :D

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
For me this is fuckin childish. U was SEMI-sure so u already wrote the post to see how people ask u to stay? lol If u wonna leave just leave if dont just dont make us read such a nab topics. U fist make something and then u think? And u promise us u wil behave mature to get admin and again u show u still a kid.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
tbh i thought you would really leave? since the topic is about leaving WM
then in topic you say "semi decision" and "going afk" since it's going afk why not change topic name etc?
and one last thing, i get the impression you are trying to see what our feelings is towards you?
anyway whatever matter is you decided to stay and that's it.

i think we can call it a CLOSED CASE! :D

Reaction score
First of all it was like this i wanted to leave thats true,i spoke with some dudes,that convinced me to stay.And yes i would rly leave.Btw stop saying about mature,my main job is too play good,i act in game mature..

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Seriously Im borred that kind of soap opera and this childish sulks. If you are unhappy than leave if you wanna stay behavie not like beaten poor little puppy. You played yestarday and that evening undercover. That your choice. Anyway if poeple ask about something on chat it's proper to answer.

Undecided

Reaction score
FUCK YOU TITS AND HO FUCK YOU TITS AND HO FUCK YOU TITS AND HO FUCK YOU TITS AND HO FUCK YOU TITS AND HO

TITINHO

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well, that should be from your personal album undecided.. your page is called oricuss.com? i bet so, cause im rly not that guy..

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
cause this thread had no meaning, it was moved to spam section (togethor with menc's leaving thread)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
rofl Hector: watch your back ! Tiinho : Im pro Hector: watch your back ! Tiinho : Im pro Hector: watch your back ! Tiinho : Im pro Im pro :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)