some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
soooo yesterday i wanted to have some fun.. so i put out a vote, because sometimes it's too much, all this gay games (more reason to put out NO 3xfrag FAST!) so i decided it would be fun to have an only knife round.. with higher speed, but offcourse i wanted to know if ppl would like it, so i made ppl vote.. i got 9 yes votes + 1 no vote. so i decided to put up speed to 400 and only knife.. ofcourse [LWC] didn't like it :) started whining immediatly, and a few others too. after 1 round i allready had 1 xfire notice from some1 in WM, that he got a message from some1.. that didnt like it.. maybe this wm member isnt the only 1 who got the complaint.. i just wanna point out, that i made them vote first! and about the ppl who actually had a fun time, you won't hear it! only in the server.. maybe 2 or 3 who didnt like it.. i think it should be able to have some fun sometimes, when i said back to normal again, ppl even asked for some more ;) and said, back to reallity of wallbanging camping and nadespamming..

so no matter if i get some complaints.. i just think it should be able to put in a fun time every once in a while! ban me if i did the wrong thing.. just know 90 % liked it :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
in promod first round of each map is knife only! i dunno how hc players will take that...i love it (ofc) but im sure some campers will always complain abt that!
in my opinion our server is always full so we can even take a decision n put a rule that goes against some players! if its a good rule we will only lose bad players n thats good too :p

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i know about promod, but i did like maybe 8 rounds of knife only, at high running speed.. all seemed to like it, it's bad to put out rules vs individuals.. but when it contains a large group of noobs, i'm in for that rule xD

Reactions: JetsonRay

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Please don't modify srv to your likings.. we got rules for a reason. If you want to change something about srv, speak to us (leaders) and we can make polls and decide. If everybody would make their own rules up it'd be chaos.. sorry but I don't support this.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
sure, but i asked the community if they were up for it (some sort of happy hour, to get away the tension, of always doing and seeing the same thing and really many ppl liked it.. just for a change, but i won't do it anymore don't worry) about the rules.. 3x frag.. in S&D .. it's a team deathmatch perk.. not S&D? when is a poll about this coming? i dont know where to do it, and my topic about this has been removed and is now officially a spam topic..

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I've made poll in private area :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
good, now let's hope some ppl still got some sense in their wm heads.. u better vote 3xfrag away bean, or no more LoL! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)