[SOLVED] Knife mod in our servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Thought about something lately, I've seen some servers having this tool where you type ''!knife'' in chat and you get this menu:

You can choose whichever knife you want, it will be without any skins, but still pretty cool thing :D

I also think it can attract people to our servers since not many servers provide this kind of stuff.

I searched about it on Google, and came upon this, and I think that's it: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=243254

Think about it, only drawback is that it kinda ruins the feeling for those guys that earned knifes for real. But I don't care about that :D

If you choose to implement it onto server, then it's up to Pig and Zugi to decipher that text, no idea how to install it :D

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
I tested the plugin today, but it seems that you need at least 30 credits (kills) to buy the cheapest knife, and if the map changes, you loose it!

I guess I'll have to edit some values and see if I can make it 0 credits for all knives.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
That's not nececarily true Pig. I played on servers where I haven't seen any of those ''credits'' or whatever. Maybe they changed values so that everyone would have knives, no matter how many points or whatever. And my knife selection stayed forever. Even when I leave server and come back again tomorrow I still have my bayonet chosen. So it's not impossible.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Done. Now it works without credits. Test it when you get the chance.

P.S. - I will say this for the first (and hopefully last) time in my life... Thanks for the idea, Linux!

SkandalisT

Reaction score
In my opinion( even though I dont play more than 1 time per week) putting a lot of plugins isnt cool. It turns clan-server into a circus. imo.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
good idea, so poor people who cant afford knives now have the chance to feel special now as well :D

Reactions: Linux

Linux

Management
Reaction score
EmoPig said:
Done. Now it works without credits. Test it when you get the chance.

P.S. - I will say this for the first (and hopefully last) time in my life... Thanks for the idea, Linux!
Thanks in advance for the sucky sucky you have to do.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Let's also put !rtd mod, I am just kidding.
Edit: I don't even think it exists in csgo =P

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Linux said:
Thanks in advance for the sucky sucky you have to do.
Thats cute now.

ohhhh when pistol wakes up and reads this thread he will cry... cry so badly when he realises we all got a karambit now

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
Thats cute now.

ohhhh when pistol wakes up and reads this thread he will cry... cry so badly when he realises we all got a karambit now
Haha and since he has real knife skin, he can't use this xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)