Show must go on - www.swat4tournament.com

YouWish

Reaction score
Invitation prepared in languages sorted by popularity on the world (excluding english: tournament language)

ENGLISH:

Greetings.

I want to invite you to participate SWAT4 v1.1 RD Tournament. It will start 12.04.2010. We want to make biggest SWAT4 community event ever made. We are inviting all SWAT4 1.0, 1.1, TSS clans/teams/communities playing BS, RD, VIP, Co-op, S&G all over the world.

I realize that you can play only 1.0 version, but we will help you make easy 1.0 and 1.1 SWAT4 versions on your computer.
- for v1.1 installation tutorial click >>HEREHEREHEREHEREHEREHEREAQUIAQUIAQUIAQUIAQUI>AQUIСЮДАСЮДАСЮДАСЮДАПравилСЮДАICIICIICIICI

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i should say that we may enter this tournament for Rd and ViP modes

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation, we will think about it. Still we have some time till 31.03.

BTW: This tournament has strange rules...
* Foodwall map front window shooting/nading on purpose is not allowed (penalty: lost round).
* Red Library map down window shooting/nading on purpose is not allowed (penalty: lost round).

and etc.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
strange rules ... or gay rules ?? it's 1.0 low rules. they dont let u use windows either spawn kill.

i would allow that specially the spawn kill cos it will be hard for the referees to decide if it was on purpose spawn kill and so on.

anyway nice idea and nice tournament

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Belive me this good rules ;) If you allow this pleace on red l and foodwall map will be impossible to win even foor good team ;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
hm we have played RD wars allowing that and we could deactive bombs. anyway its ok but spawn kill should be on ;)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i dont agree with u michal.. this rules are stupid. i played RD for very long time(i started swat4 in a RD clan), and allways played without this kind of rules, and sometimes we made it, sometimes not. if u have a good team, wich following tactics, actually its easy to break the camping! ;)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I can play with allowed spawncamping. Isnt problem for me. You can allways contact with PimpMyGun maybe he change mind. Anyway in my opinion 3 windowcampers on foodwall are able to kill swat after 1 mili second. Ofcorse allowed spawn also avoid a lot of disccusion.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think that in swat the best rules are NO cheat & NO bugs, rest is ALLOWED. Then there are no complains at all ;) And if the team is good enough it will never be blocked in spawn ;)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
1. Windows are made for watching thru them, so camping/covering also ( dont need to spawncamp, susp can go other side of car)

2. There is always a problem to resolve, did vip pass near spawn or not, to make spawn camp. Pro rule like "Spawncamp allowed" is resolving all that problems.

3. For me fault of spawn camp is on side of spawned players. If they cant protect their spawn , they should take responsible!

So.... Rules in this tournament is for noobs who dont know how to kill camper !!!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
ok very nice DG but we're talking about RD.

1) in RD swat doesnt spawn behind swat truck they spawn in VIP exit.

2) in RD there's not VIP.

3) i agree with you DG but u noob ;) ;)

DG owned.

FU menc

Filix X Euska. love forever.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Why owned? I dont talk about RD! I was talking about VIP mode. There is also a VIP mode in the tournament. ;) ;)

YouWish

Reaction score
hello again. little changes:

I decided to modify tournament rules. First one is caused of organizing matters, 2nd one is caused of 1st one. I have to notice that if some team already signed in dont accept changes, is fre to sign off.

CHANGES:

Sign In Rules:
(...)
* Every team have to delegate at least 2 players to be referees.

YouWish

Reaction score
Most of referees will be referee at 1-2 matches. Every referee have to be registerd at forum SWAT4 v1.1 RD Tournament. Their duties will be:
* he will cheack that everyone at UAC
* he will set maps for match
* restart maps every round
* switch teams every round
* make screens after every round
* post match result and screens after match >>HEREHERE

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)