Shit Life

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Im normally not guy who come for forums and shit like that crying about what is passing on my life, but i really need some confortable words, me and my gf are no longer since yesterday and im rly fucked up, rly sad..
i need to find again path on my life ..

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There are many other nice girls out there so head up. Also stop thinking about your ex - the sooner the better for You. The past is the past, so You need move forward !

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
+1 sabb!
this is for u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZUsNJ-LQU&ob=av2n

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
dont worry in Poland we have good saying "this flower is half world" :)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my words can t help you but i will be telling truth. 2 years ago i had left my girl friend and now if u ask me that i forgot her . no i haven t .

but i learned to live without her. that will be same for you willl never forget her but you are going to learn to live without her and ofc there will be new fresh chichks in your life.

i hope you get together again dude.

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Keep your head up, Focus on the present and what you've got in front of you. She may just have something on her mind for now. Talk this over with her and go from there. You never know what she may be thinking until you talk with her.

Best of luck, and happy wishes for your love life

Burak

Reaction score
i dont know how will i start to have a gf...
it is too hard to leave.
maan..

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont know what happened to you with her.if its possible try to talk with her and solve it, but if its impossible to stay both again, there are 2.000.000.000 million girls in this world, you will find your better half later or sooner, forget the past live the present. I wish all GL for you and dont stay sad :)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
don't know how to say encouraging words, just have a wank and get over her :D

EDIT: Damn Gumias posted 1 minute before me

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
virus english looks like kf's :D
it is never easy to lose a person u cared n u still do, stay as much as u can with ur friends they will know how to help u!
n ofc talk to her abt this! remember u fell like shit now but even she does fell like shit!
let her cry on ur shoulder again be friend to her n she will be back ;)

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Honestly nobody cant help you,you are alone there now in your head and you need to forget it.
Time will do a job,in meanwhile hang up with your friends or do some work so time will pass and it will be easyer...

manonfire

Reaction score
man what are you doing? you lost her...? he was a adorable woman... now i think you need to go as a priest and never have sex ever again in your little pathetic life...
nah im joking man!
cheer up...
there like a tone of women in the world. just relax :D

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
kill urself ? :p

comm onm yeah sure loosing women is rly calamity, paralel to the Japanese one ;P
If ur so moaing about such an issue, it just shows that ur still a child in emotional manner.
Go beyond this and smile coz tomorow will be even worst :p

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
find a hobby, maybe sport? on playing on instrument.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)