Secret

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Guys! Im very sorry for what I'm going to tell you right now... I happen to be very interested in this very moment in joining your COD servers to share with you the brilliant stuff that weed can do. Neverthless, I happen to be very fucking high or in a very fucking disgrace situation, which I obviously do not want to share with my team mates! (SHHHHHHH, quiet!) I'm afraid that, that, that if I get to join COD servers, AGAIN AT THIS VERY MOMENT), I will disgrace WM reputation, my friends will ignore me from Xfire, I will get eliminated from the clan, etc!!! (SHHHHHH, quiet). But I'm still having this dilemma, I can't describe this moment with you, or at least the least I'm getting into, and on the other hand, If I join the servers i will screw my friendship and partnership in the clan?(SHHHHHH, quiet, It's a secret).
P.S: Beanie I want your number!
(where the fuck do i click to post madafakaaas?)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
so this means that next year i wont be MUP? sounds good :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Did you know? Most ppl that are extroverted about the quality of their weed / the amount they smoked / how stoned they are have never ever even seen a bit of quality stuff and just try to raise their - let's call it "coolness factor" in the eyes of the proper social surroundings. Nevertheless, it works quite good if you keep in mind that the proper social surrounding for these show-offs are male groups of late-pubescent, chubby 12-15 year olds.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Woah, Interesting(?) o_O relax mon

Weedy

Reaction score
Did you know? Most ppl that are extroverted about the quality of their weed / the amount they smoked / how stoned they are have never ever even seen a bit of quality stuff and just try to raise their - let's call it "coolness factor" in the eyes of the proper social surroundings. Nevertheless, it works quite good if you keep in mind that the proper social surrounding for these show-offs are male groups of late-pubescent, chubby 12-15 year olds.

Totally agree there =D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
so basicly if you wanna say,
'Listen to me. What are we talking about, really? We're talking about a journey, man. A subconscious safari. A mental expedition, OK, a mind trek. This planet has been raped, pillaged and fucked! And the mind is the only uncharted territory. And this shit is the shit. It's the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria and you.. are fuckin' Magellan.
So what do you say my motherfucking friend? Do you want to take a trip or do you want to sit on your ass?'

you should say.. i never smoked any good weed in my life.. ?

thats kinda messed up bodhi..

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
'Listen to me. What are we talking about, really? We're talking about a journey, man. A subconscious safari. A mental expedition, OK, a mind trek. This planet has been raped, pillaged and fucked! And the mind is the only uncharted territory. And this shit is the shit. It's the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria and you.. are fuckin' Magellan.
So what do you say my motherfucking friend? Do you want to take a trip or do you want to sit on your ass?'

Salmon for President.
P.S. I liked it so much that i quote twice:D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Wait wait matey, the example YOU just brought is kind of a philosphical statement towards life, the planet we life on and how the society works - or not works. It's pseudo-hippie fairytale blabla, but nevertheless it's the try to transport some deeper meaning. The whole attention-whore-posting of horny was just saying "Pls pls pls pls pls all look here I am soooo high." And THAT was what I was referring to. And I stay with it - the louder someone yells "I AM HIGH AND I GOT THE BEST WEED IN THE WORLD", the more likely it is that it's the last crap he's smoking.

Nice try tho, maybe next time you read my post before you comment on it, and with a littlie bit of luck you actually could manage to make any sense.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean.. but when some1 says that shit when he is 12, ofc you are right.. but when you are above a cerain age.. it is just the weed talking man..

alcohol --> makes you say im not drunk at all, while tripping on the street
weed --> makes you say you are high when you enjoy a good time..

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Wait wait matey, the example YOU just brought is kind of a philosphical statement towards life, the planet we life on and how the society works - or not works. It's pseudo-hippie fairytale blabla, but nevertheless it's the try to transport some deeper meaning. The whole attention-whore-posting of horny was just saying "Pls pls pls pls pls all look here I am soooo high." And THAT was what I was referring to. And I stay with it - the louder someone yells "I AM HIGH AND I GOT THE BEST WEED IN THE WORLD", the more likely it is that it's the last crap he's smoking.

Nice try tho, maybe next time you read my post before you comment on it, and with a littlie bit of luck you actually could manage to make any sense.
like u dont know me.... makes sense:D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
http://www.lowcostgrow.com

ask me for discounts there :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)