Salmon banned in WM server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
today i went on the server. And right when i connected, i saw some text being used with rcon tool, but was too late to read it. Then i got black screen with in middle: You are banned from this server. I don't know who did it, or why. i did nothing wrong, maybe it's just some hate towards me. but if this is the way this clan treats me, then i guess i should leave, since i cannot play anymore anyways.
i just want to tell you guys, it was really fun having wars and normal matches with you, i really love each one of you!
fun clan, enthusiastic people, + a good amount of people who are fun and always come back to your server keep up the good work,
i don't like being banned but i guess i just have to face the facts.. nobody likes me :/

xx salmon

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
then lets chance pass again, only opinion that is left.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
KF just give me the new password (i never had cod pass ;)). and i will share it to trusted ppl only !!

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey all, i just wanted to let you guys know, im unbanned again and it's all been taken care off..

xx él salmonivic

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Make new pass and new rulezz who can be admin...

pr()lapz

Reaction score
Sup Salmon, it was me who banned you, was getting tired of all the bullying and the smell of nasty fish/ dirrrteh pussy every time I logged on!!!!!

(jk ofc please dont ban/hit me :))

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
KF just give me the new password (i never had cod pass :)). and i will share it to trusted ppl only !!

ab it was same pass with swat4's SA. but it s different right now

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
filix +1, bean +1, prolapz permban

xx

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
i want to say only Horny noob :)
what are you talking about? i dont know what u re talking about! i dont know what you re talking about!i dont know what you re talking about! + i dont know what u re talking about! i dont know what u re talking about! i dont know what u re talking about! = I DONT KNOW WHAT U RE TALKING ABOUT!

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
ab it was same pass with swat4's SA. but it s different right now

great , you are noob virus. now all who knows cod A pass knows also Swat pass coz you tell them that pass is the same. GJ nab :)

FiliX78

Reaction score
ahahahaah i think its same.. only 1-2 cod plays swat too :)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
great , you are noob virus. now all who knows cod A pass knows also Swat pass coz you tell them that pass is the same. GJ nab :D

loool rad my post again NAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBb. ıt WAS ( PAST TENSE ) same with swat4 's SA . now it s not same :)) NABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)