Reaction score
Stoner said:
Don't talk about things u know shit about Xavi ^^

indeed im still 19 :D and these posts wont make your trial shorter :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
Horny/murc said:
hehe guys. Dont take me wrong, but it seems most of the world doesnt know what the Mayas refered to. They didnt predict the world would end in 2012, I mean, people wont die. Apocalypse and its truth( This truth is not subjective as you can check any old dictionary of Maya's language in a good library or even over the internet) meaning is Revelation. Revelation of what?thats the right question. Academic world thinks and wrote loads of stuff about it, you can check on Ivy League's sites what they think about it. What they think by revelation Mayas meant is, revelation of the truth about the God's existance(the most common question they put is, wether God exists or not, there WILL BE A revelation in that day). Also another common question that is obviously intrinsic to the previous one i wrote, is wether Saint Agostine, among many other,was right about the existance of a Divine power/world/law that exists in paralel with our world. Im not suspect on this reply simply because I'm an atheist and i love Charles Darwin.

So basicly what your saying is, on that specific day.. people will have some goddamn sense slapped into their stupid idiotic religious faces? can't wait for that day to happen.
I remember having a girl in same class; biology.
the differences between me and her were small,
she was a girl,i was a boy
she had no fashion sense, i did
she was ugly, i was and still am awesome looking
but then there was a big barrier which made me not understand her believing and thinking for 1 bit. SHE WAS RELIGIOUS.
now i know ppl say there's nothing wrong with believing in something for hope.
but if you really want some hope, believe in yourself not in something that doesn't exist.
that's just my opinion tho.
when you have cancer, and you hope and pray to god it will go away. it's kinda sad but.. you're a moron.
If you pay money to investigate a cure for cancer, it will benefit the world better then paying to 'god's house'
this is just a small example why science > god , and don't get me wrong because i was raised in a christian school from age 4 - 12
so i actually DO know stuff about it.
well then, let me begin my story now..
dont worry its small xD

This girl that i shared my biology lessons with was named fleur.
Fleur didn't really digged biology class since it's not much about religion
I didn't digg biology class, since it was school.. and for that same reason, most of the class didn't digg biology class
but when he came to a new topic it became kinda interesting for me.
Evolution theories yay :eek: charles darwin for the fucking win!
throughout the whole lesson ppl were yawning because it was so boring like usual
but Fleur was listening very intense to it.
when the teacher was done with that days lesson,
he told us something, about some people even thinking the earth was created by an alien
an alien who just watches us, and tries to control everything we are doing on this earth.
immediatly Fleur went CRAZY about it
WHY WOULD SOMEONE OR SOMETHING CREATE IT AND JUST WATCH IT WITH EVERYTHING WE DO THIS IS SOOOO BULLSHIT!!!
i started to laugh.. and with me the teacher started to laugh.
little did Fleur know the teacher was talking about religious people

anyways, i read something about the mayan calender being predicted wrong, and this all be in 2210 or something, so we won't make it to live till all those ppl are like..
WTF HE DOESNT EXIST? NOW WHAT THE FUCK WE DO?

i would love that day.. :eek:

xx

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
holy shit that post ended longer as i intended.. read it anyway :eek:

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha lazy noob you never have ' time' to read yet, you spam like a bitch all the time, take time, read it, be happy, i bring nothing but joy into this world, we should talk more on xf bro

FiliX78

Reaction score
CTA opened a new COD4 server
46.163.65.36:28960

HC Crossfire TDM only loool

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i don't understand ppl like you.. are you religious or wut? o_O
why spam every topic with the same bullshit, saying it over and over, won't make it have much more of a point..
this topic is not for people who are too lazy too read.. guess some people are just smarter then others.
If you can't put yourself to reading what like 30 sentences? then you might be braindead

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
'[DAIS said:
haha lazy noob you never have ' time' to read yet, you spam like a bitch all the time, take time, read it, be happy, i bring nothing but joy into this world, we should talk more on xf bro

in reality i have like 30 reports each 50 - 100 pages to ready in english, so sry that i don't have time and patience to read someone bullshit :eek:

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
'[DAIS said:

in reality i have like 30 reports each 50 - 100 pages to ready in english, so sry that i don't have time and patience to read someone bullshit :eek:

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
bwuahaha you really think i believe this bullshit ?
man, you' re a lame excuse for a human being :/
spam all the time is no problem, but reading is?
if you got so much work to do, you shouldn't be spamming, nor should you be on forums.
now come here my baby bitch, and suck my sweet duck named filix

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)