Remorex

H0ly Soldier

Reaction score
Who he thinks he is? i just ask.... he isnt here not even 1 month and he has become a boss!!! i dont obey at him. i was asking casper to play war from 5 o clock and at night remo asked me to play war... i canseled sth i had to do to play war... and he tells me to say a number 1-10 i say wrong and he SAYS I HAVE TO LEAVE! plz.... plz.... i recognize as leaders only kf, euska, filix,XAVII, bean and casper.NOONE ELSE..... And finally he thinks he is a pro scoper and shouts me coz i fuckin ask a scope....i like scoping and i will play with it in wars when possible........ ooo mmmmyyyy gooood.He calls me noob... but he is the bob!

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
me too lol
yea remo is ugly bitch ahahahhaha
Rescpect?

FiliX78

Reaction score
yeah.. respect.. everyone has rights to scope, even if he is god (me) or noob scoper (xavi) :D just share it and no childish.

and btw is unacceptable that namecalling.. good behave is one of the most important requisite to be WM, if someone dont respect this he have to leave.

Reaction score
well i can only agree half> because casper came in late or something making us 1 to much wasnt it more reasonble if he had just leaved? but ofcourse on the other side remorex could just have found another war> just saying both sides were bit weird here....

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well this has nothing to do with that particular atitude, but on the other hand it does have. yesterday i was online on main server talking on phone...suddenly remorex starts-in the middle of a round in front of all players- saying ' wtf horny?u dont put order on server????' shit like this coming from a guy who just joined...pfft? becoming pretty childish tbh

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
btw he meant why i didnt kick or warned ppl to stop talking german....when i was talking on phone and like i rly do have to explain myself in front of everyone why i dont put order in that specific time

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
damn u horny u forgot me as leader , fuck u :D

btw eveybody should ask to each WM member for WAR before war. if we do that we should stop next arguments and during war if u are suck with scope so drop it. i never asked to scope during war, i could ask and i know everybody can allow me to scope even i suck at it .
and i ll install cod4 tomorrow so be ready to get ass owned by me

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ohhh Finally virus ohh i mean gay you will install cod4 I will teach you too play :D
be ready tomorow :D
And i agree with horny,filix,KI$$ :D remo and chemical dont have respect for older members and leaders?They think like there are here 10 years and if they in WM 10 years they dont have right to speak like that and they need lesson or a warning for
that? what you think?

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
filix78 said:
i think that Casper is gay :D
Dont think FFS!i told u a million of times, IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK WITH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
fucking boring thread..maybe i should just erase it! :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Okey i make it intresting...lets make WM inside match xD and talk about this mess and fix it,i think we can talk this...but what i think dont really matter lol leaders decide all..im just slave who go front line to die first xD

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
RoyalRS said:
Okey i make it intresting...lets make WM inside match xD and talk about this mess and fix it,i think we can talk this...but what i think dont really matter lol leaders decide all..im just slave who go front line to die first xD
4th principle of Nuremberga: if a leader is doing something ilegal/incorrect it is our duty(slaves) to disobey!

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
1st rule of anarchy: no rules (and no autorites) :D

btw. i don't have a freakn' idea what is it about this thread :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cmon guys, some things are too important to spam :D

I told Remorex what I think about this behaviour during a war last week. I think he understood my point, and after that it got better. So I'd say let's simply see what the future brings! He's young, he still can learn! (unlike Filix and me, we're too old to learn but in exchange we got a close-to-infinite pool of wiseness! :D )

Concerning that "give me the scope"-behaviour, well, my former team leader at diE.aLL once put it this way:
"If you take the scope and after 2 rounds your Kill/Death ratio isn't 3:1 or better, you better pass the rifle to someone else"

I'd suggest, that the scopers are designated BEFORE the match and not changed every 3 rounds. If, for example, 10 rounds of attacking split up in 3x AK, 2x Scope, 2x AK and 3x Scope, most players will most certainly have a worse gameplay / performance / aim / whatever then when playing 10 rounds with the same weapon.

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
every time i have played,match/training someone try sniping and after some rounds someone else is sniper...without any in-team war xD but yeah if in team are many balanced/sniper players,then it would be nice to make official turns in match.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)