Re-introduction and applying for WM Trial

damn

Reaction score
Good evening everyone! :)

I sent my application to join WM Trial a few days ago and thought it would be appropriate to properly introduce myself, since I did so only briefly a year ago, when I joined the forums.

My name is Marko, I am going to turn 22 the day after tomorrow, and I live in Maribor, Slovenia. I'm studying English and Slovene, 2nd year. I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 3 fathers :D The games I like to play are CoD4 (I used to play all other versions of CoD but eventally wound up back in CoD4) and I'm on a break from GW2 at the moment, not interesting so much anymore. In my spare time I used to hackysack, play football, practice shooting with the air rifle, but since I've become a student I just eat, sleep and drink. Me and my highschool friends are in a metalcore band together, and I am involved with 2 other music projects as well so that usually eats up all of my spare time. The remaining time I have left I use for CoD and some exercice. I am 203cm tall and weigh 82kg (Slenderman's gonna get ya). I believe that everyone got bored and have already stopped reading by the time you got to this sentence so this is my chance to tell my secret: I'm gay.

Well, I guess that's it for my re-introduction. I hope you will give me a chance to see and feel how it is to be inside the members of WM. Uhm...that came out wrong :D

Anyway, cheers mates and have a good one!

~damn

Reactions: KrazyFire

damn

Reaction score
I love it how you pay attention to the important details :ph34r:

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
does your introduction have any relation with the fact that you found out today that we have a girl from Slovenia in the clan?

anyway in WM if you have 2 sister, you have it easy!

Reactions: JetsonRay

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey there i started reading from the bottom, so i was fully present when i read that ur gay :p
if im not wrong apply system is fucked up atm so be patience please it may need some time to take care of ur application ;)

damn

Reaction score
@Xavi haha no, man. I applied for trial 5 days ago and I just thought it'd be appropriate to write a more informational introduction :p
@Ray yeah, Cee told me that already, thank you :) it's np, I can wait a few hundred days :D

EDIT: one sister is underage, so she's off limits man :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Apply system works now! We will tell U if ur apply has been lost (probably) in that case ull make a new one! Dnt worry, its free!
Wait wait that's a good idea: U wanna apply? Donate at least 5 euros or U can't apply! We could add this rule to the apply form :D

Reactions: damn

damn

Reaction score
I will, thank you! :D

EDIT: Done! Looking forward to your answer, cheers!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
@damn "EDIT: one sister is underage, so she's off limits man"

Sex is allowed in Spain when you are +13, so I dont see the problem :D

Reactions: damn

damn

Reaction score
@Ray whyy? :(

@Xavi I'll make damn sure she never visits spain then :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol joke man, I just wanted to make u sweat cold :D
Btw there's no place in Europe xavii can't reach, he met my sister too!

damn

Reaction score
Ahaa bastard!111 :D you got me :p

Hmm well maybe he can reach Slovenia, but the law is not the same here and I'll protect my sister :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I was in ljubjana last summer :D

now your sister is the SECOND girl I have to meet in Maribor, so I think it's a matter of time that I come :D

damn

Reaction score
I will conveniently take her to an out-of-country trip when you come to Maribor :DD

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
xavii forget to meet beanie without my permission nor my presence!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)