Reactions: sound

KrAQL

Reaction score
who wants to be flame polaks man they are just polak

Reactions: Ceeee

zaR

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol? who even take shit like this serious in a game like cod4?... i was messing with a troll... if i hurt anyone feelings, im truly sorry, but said is said.

who ever you are... your overreakting, and probaly didnt pay attension to what was going on in the chat.

got nothing more to say about this, since it was only a way to feed the trolls on the server.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There's racism constantly in our servers, no one can deny that. The way I see this, there's no enough proof + that you are too coward to make an account with your real ingame nick what you use in our servers.

BUT... This kind of racism is NOT tolerated by WM members either. Of course there is always such jokes(except Michal who hates indians more than anything) and stuff like dat blablabla... but what i personally don't accept AT ALL is: Hitler and Nigger "jokes" and I will temp ban cause of them.

By nigger jokes I mean: if you say it to friend or player you know well that "nigga plz", it's ok but it can really be seen if the player you call a nigger, don't tolerate it at all and gets hurt by it. Ok everyone knows it's a game but anyways... There must be somekind of maintaining about this too.

Next time you see stuff like this from our members, give more proof and this subject won't be thrown away.

Thank you for your reply.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wahahaha how drunk I was... :p Still managed to type dat kind of story :lol:

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
All polish people are bastards. Their mothers were all raped by German or/and russian soldiers. BASTARDS!

Reactions: KrazyFire

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
spanish ppl are lack link between monkey and humans :) Look their faces

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)