Polish are nabz

Undecided

Reaction score
i joined 1.0 house of pain server and all polish accused me :p

they accused me and try to kick me by voting after i killed the polish nabz
Well i dont know what they said but it was funny :D
this is only 2 minute of screenshots they talked like this for 15 minutes.. and i didnt even play serious

DodgeViper

Reaction score
lol I've experienced that 1.1 players can easily get really good score in 1.0 but your score is not bad :)1.0 comparing to 1.1 is a sandbox

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
this is clear proof of ur cheats. :p
and stop abusing Polish people cause of few nabs !

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
i trust polish you are cheater
like john paul says
I have a sweet tooth for song and music. This is my Polish sin.

ivan

Reaction score
i never played swat but by the look of it
man its graphic suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucksssssssssssssss :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately in 1.0 exist a lot of lame clans. It not concern any nationality cause same will happen if you join TRS server (Turkish soldiers) They not allowed camping, spawncamping and arresting :p Easy to own them and also easy for ban. Another example is MRC (french clan) They are playing like retarted. Only ND, FOX (ex MrPb) and in past SoE we can call seriously clans. Rest servers Im trying avoid to not lost nervous. Sad but true. SWAT 4 is niche game and not to many professional clans exist. I mean game with amoutours rules, bad conf server, without voice programm, tactic, good pc etc 1.1 is better developed cause players join here with bigger awareness. I mean you need to patch game to got 1.1 Usually some players decided to move cause less bugs etc

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
All would patch the game to 1.1 and there would be more competition.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ivan said:
i never played swat but by the look of it
man its graphic suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucksssssssssssssss :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

In fact as so old game and so low requirements. Game have a pretty solid graphics :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Graphics are quite good i think ... and game play is just diferent and better than Call of duty.

if instead of swat4, it was called Call of Duty: Swat Warfare. it would be one of the games most popular ...

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeahhhh 1.0 are bunch of useless clans, i got banned recently in a clan for being cheater :p) and in 2nd server i was kicked for window camp at brewer courthouse map in B windows, and said them fuck you nooobs, how do u obey this shit rule = kick :D

and i suggest to mencj that, u should play 1.0 mode coz your friends are there :D)) buahahhahahahahahahah

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)