Perm ban WM promod211

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey mates ;) My name is Jackob and I often play on the WM promod211 server. You can see my with iw3mp.exe nickname, but... Yesterday I got banned at WM and I do not know for what ... :( I played as /7/7 and that was about 9:40PM. Idk who and why firstly kicked me a few times and later permanently banned. I like to play here but actually I can't. If you tell me what is the reason I really appreciate it. THX for any help.

DeViiz

Reaction score
Hey there!

Mostly banns come from hacking

thats what i know but who kicked u idk :S

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
It would be great if admins could delete ban. It's one big mistake :(

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
we will see if its pb mistake or what just be patience!
i know u in both nicks n ive never seen u hackin so i think it is mistake, but lets wait for an admin to check it

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Okay mate, I'm waiting for a reply from admin :) I hope it comes soon ;) btw I wrote to krazy yesterday but he didn't respond :huh:

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I checked your guid.. and I noticed you played under name gebels. So I can tell you directly that I've banned you :) this was yesterday at around 8.40pm. Charme told me to check you because he was sure you are hacking and after watching you for few mins it was more than obvious. You tried shooting people from other side of map etc.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
why telling us that u were called 7/7? i know both iw3.exe nd 7/7 names, gebel is ur cheat name? man, this first lie is already pretty funny and here is my opinion.

iw3.exe is clear i played with ya many times
7/7 also, same skill, ofc clear and no suspection

gebels....uumh wallbanging everyone, i m hid in crossfire and u shoot me before even hearing or seing me...then i ask Bean to check you cause i have a doubt, and u obviously hack.

there is no secrets in WM, and we don't ban until we check players, so here are my 3 questions :

1- why lie on ur name at this moment?
2- why use this name when u already have 2 others that are known?
3- how do you preshoot people when u don't know there positions, and how can u wallbang people from the other side of the map with scope (at the next map)?

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Oh sure my fail... I really played with gebels nickname too. But I didn't cheat lol never... you can check my guid.
1. I played yesterday with many nicknames - reason my nephew played with me map by map (was in my house)
2. My real nickname is iw3mp.exe all other fakenick's when someone play with me in my house ( iF - clan tag )
3. LOL no comment I played with aku 1st, 2nd 1/10000 wallbangs kill ppl. If you try tell me that I at any time used to cheat Im sure that it's lie... If you have any proof that I whenever cheat show me please. People who played with me can tell you same opinion. I'm clear and fair player. I am very surprised and sad that what I saw here. Peace
OH btw my team played with WM pcw and everythink was goo, but who cares :(

Damo

Reaction score
i know iw3mp... play long time on promod server.. im sure he is not a hacker.. hes clean.... why u dont do PBSS when u not sure... im for unban him

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
delicated question...if beanie banned u it is hard that she mistaken it!she is very correct person n even thou ive never saw u hackin under ur others nicks, im almost sure she wouldnt ban u if she wasnt 100% sure that u where hackin!
so im sorry m8 but i wont support ur unban

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Beanie has six sense, she is better than pb or another anticheat... It's not fair when admins kick or ban ppl without any proof. I see WM doesn't intend to admit to the fail and it's very sad. I always thought it was a decent clan, but I guess I was wrong. I admit that I'm surprised, clan, which exist five years make so pointless things. I'm disappointed, but what to do. GL&HF mates.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
It was ryu who first spotted gebels cheating. I believe then bean spectated you and i highly trust bean and ryu decision in the ban. iw3mp.exe is your normal name regularary in server so why did you change name to gebels.. in that moment where you supposedly cheated..(to hide your true identity) if your cousin comes to your house and opened cheat possibly... in the end it was your pc which the cheat was activated.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
btw...the nefew, brother, child excuse is old, and i can understand ur identity change if ur nefew was playing, but in this case he would suck and u wouldn't be banned. u still didn't explained anything then.

btw u played many times with us clear, and ur clan is a nice support to our server, so i wouldn't mind if KF unban you, but in this case u should use only iw3.exe and /7/7 in our server, and i m gonna watch u carefully i got ur guid with me anyways

btw Damo PB screens show black screens for cheaters, but for normal players too sometimes...so it says pretty nothing mate

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hmm using fake doesn't mean cheater. I'm sure that no one from you used fake nick on servers. I don't and I won't have any cheats on my pc. That's all what I can do with my situation. Now all depends on if you trust me. I'm here just becouse I like to play with you guys and I play since a few weeks on WM server. That's all.
Regards, iw3mp.exe aka gebels aka /7/7 aka despero aka Kuba'la

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We can unban you I don't care but I can tell you what I've seen.. I've specced you for several rounds after Charme pointed out that he's pretty sure you're cheating.. when I first saw you my reply on ts was ''well his aim sucks'' then I kept watching and you preaimed everybody possible so I was 99.9% then there was you and another guy on your team and one enemy alive. He was behind 4 walls from your point of view and hasn't made any noise or shoot anybody (when I spec I have uav whole time on so I saw his position) and you switched to scope and shot directly towards him.. which was honestly 4 walls inbetween, at direct spot he was at. I had no doubt then.. trust me that I don't just ban for fun :) regarding uac, pb screens.. lol man, there's no anticheat that is 100%.. I know people that tricked it before so you shouldn't be naive. I cba fighting with you, you can deny it I don't really care.. unban him if you want but I won't change my opinion. Just because somebody plays clean 80% of time doesn't mean he didn't try cheat other 20% of time..

also in consideration, charme saw you playing many times under your usual names and never suspected you of cheating and then suddenly he does? bit fishy ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i saw u many times playin under ur others nick n u never cheated!
it was better for u to admit that u used that cheat doz it is obvious m8!
if u would like to say sorry n admit that it was ur fault n not beanie's well im sure we coild unban u but if u keep liyin to us well thats nt the way to get unbanned n "forgiven"

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
Mates I'm fair and I never cheated. This is my opinion. You can be sure that if I used to cheat I will apoligize Beanie and another player on WM server. Really I don't remember exactly what was a situation and who I killed but that for sure wasn't cheat.I can't admit to somethink what I didn't do. Sorry but if my unban depends on my admit, I just have to find another server :( BTW I understand Beanie, I many times see strange kills etc. and I want to kick or ban somebody thats normal reaction but not always it's cheat. Peace and have a nice evening.

DeViiz

Reaction score
i think ur un banned right now right?

if its right then "Clap Clap Clap" Have fun m8 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)