Paranormal CRAPtivity

Undecided

Reaction score
i personally never watched this movie more then 5 minutes because it looked very stuped but the reviews i am reading on IMDB made me laugh ..

one of the reviewer is so terrified from the uglyness of this stuped movie that he registered just to post his negative review...

Reviewers:
That's right! I cant sleep now... because instead of sleeping i am sitting here pondering what could be going thru peoples minds who actually commented good on this movie.

Seriously one star is too much. I wish I could vote in the negatives. In fact I created this account just to write about this movie.

Reviewers:
Paranormal CRAPTivity is a great idea. I was so psyched to see it, but it doesn't play out. The marketing got me and a lot of other butts in the seats and I say good for the filmmaker, he made this piece of crap, sat on it for years, was told by everyone it was crap and they couldn't sell it, then along came Spielberg and finds the marketing angle, Let's pull a Jackass but show the audience terrified instead of laughing. I just wish they had a better movie to begin with.

Reviewers:
98% of the movie was completely LAME! The plot sucked, the acting sucked, and the camera movement was exaggerated and made me want to throw up.

Throughout the entire movie I was hoping and praying that there was going to be something scarier that would happen. This is the entire movie summed up for you.

Reviewers:
We went to see this 'movie' today. If there was a way to get our money back, I would probably be first in line. Who ever is writing these reviews that the movie was 'the scariest ever seen' or 'could be compared to classic' must be getting paid to say that crap, or must be on cheap dope...

There is only one horror thing about this movie, and that is that it's a horrible waste of time and money. There is no cast, there isn't even opening credits....but to make up for the time usually spent on credit, they instead make you watch 35 min's of coming attraction. When the movie finally started, we were sitting there in a crowded theater, with other anxious, eager people - no doubt waiting to be scared out of seats. We were very disappointed.

Save yourself time, money and pain. Watch the trailer and you will basically see the only 'scary' part of the movie. Again - that 'scary' part is at the end.

Should have stayed home and done laundry like I usually do on Saturday. At least I could have had some fun playing with the dogs while I waited on the dryer.

Reviewer:
The acting was shocking, My houseplants do a better scared! Her 'fear' was completely non existent. His acting of 'big hero out to save his girlfriend' was simply woeful, with little or no emotion shown by either of them. The plot made as much sense as a drunks ramblings. if a demon makes a shadow, then where is the demon, has to be there somewhere? 1 is too high of a rating. Of the 'scary bits', where were they? Doors opening ans closing by themselves, ooh thats so scary,

Reviewer:
All my friends told me how scary and terrifying this movie was. And how they were jumping every five seconds. This movie is full of lectures and boring talks between Micha and Katie. About twenty minutes into it (which seems like hours) is them just talking about the "ghost", with nothing frightful happening. At first i though it was just the introduction to the movie, and that it was going to get better....but it just got worse.

Winner is : There is only one horror thing about this movie, and that is that it's a horrible waste of time and money.

Seriously, the only good thing about this movie is the Reviewers that made hilarious comments about this dissasster horrible terrifying bad movie
if you have free time and want to laugh, just watch the reviews http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179904/reviews?start=0 Hilarious.

Magneset

Reaction score
The movie is good if you actually sit down and live into it and that you also already believe in ghosts to begin with many people dont like it because they dont believe in ghosts and because of the little action in the movie they find it boring i watched all of them and when you live into them you understand the story and it creeps you out

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Shit movie even Madagascar 3 was scarier and so was hotel Transylvania :p

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The movies are called so good becouse the movie makers used so little amount of money into them.

For example: Paranormal Activity (First) - 10 000€/$ ors.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)