Overseas Experiences

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
I think we can share our overseas experiences to each other, and so, we can tell what we know about different countries and cultures. I don't know why this idea came to my mind, but this might be kinda joyful.

I can start; I've lived in izmir/turkey since I was born. And, I've been to Duisburg,Essen,Düsseldorf and Köln in Germany to visit my relatives and also for a vacation. I've also been to Belgrade, Serbia for just a vacation.

In my view, Germany is a very nice and disciplined country. People are not so warm, but this is good to me, because, I dont like too warm people(e.g in turkey). Privacy is very important for me. / Beside it, traffic was wonderful. Everyone obeys the rules. However, there is nothing to enjoy, or nowhere to go out. Everybody concantrates on their jobs or s.t

Belgrade is definitely an amazing city. You should visit there. The people in belgrade were very friendly, and there are lots of clubs to enjoy. There are lots of places to visit. The buildings are magnificant. %99 of girls are pretty. Everything is cheaper than you can think of. I think the only negative thing was food. (Stript clubs are also nice. Confirmed.)

Anyway, that's all from me. I'm waiting for your responses.

Kind regards, your juicy friend.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
Nice thread m8 i will share me experiences too
we are waiting for your opinion about Americans citizens and tell us what you would do if you find credit card USA citizen :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]Ill start with my recent trip to America... America is a good place for a holiday but I don’t see myself living there I like I found them to be rude not just to me but everyone. Everyone was selfish looking out for themselves even if there a couple. I was getting served coffee she asks me which one I said latte she gives me black coffee. I said my order was wrong she’s ohhhhhhhhhhh ok Sorry for the confusion ill order you a new coffee in a prejudice manner. There was some good people there to like the people I met at the Consumer electronics convention in las Vegas there was lots of good people there but from other states :p usually nerds are the most rudest people :D. Anyway I enjoyed the food the coffee the wedding I went to and environment. The only sad thing is that americans don’t walk I walked about 3-5 miles most days just to get around I didn’t see many people walking and many chubby people :D. Answering michals question I would empty that account faster than people get food from mcdonalds :D[/SIZE]

Reactions: Des

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
Cracow - the only use of word "capital" is in the sentence: the first capital of egocentrics. Go to Cracow, be ignored.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]Ill start with my recent trip to America... America is a good place for a holiday but I don’t see myself living there I like I found them to be rude not just to me but everyone. Everyone was selfish looking out for themselves even if there a couple. I was getting served coffee she asks me which one I said latte she gives me black coffee. I said my order was wrong she’s ohhhhhhhhhhh ok Sorry for the confusion ill order you a new coffee in a prejudice manner. There was some good people there to like the people I met at the Consumer electronics convention in las Vegas there was lots of good people there but from other states :p usually nerds are the most rudest people :D. Anyway I enjoyed the food the coffee the wedding I went to and environment. The only sad thing is that americans don’t walk I walked about 3-5 miles most days just to get around I didn’t see many people walking and many chubby people :D. Answering michals question I would empty that account faster than people get food from mcdonalds :D[/SIZE]
I like your story. I also think in the same way with you, though I havent been to both america and the u.k. But, I guess that the u.k is better. Just language is more difficult to understand in the U.K rather than in America. I'm a big fan of Hugh Laurie and Benedict Cumberbatch; so I'm not talking about the people. Your blues,jazz and rock bands are also awesome. I hope to see London one day.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
italy - rain, rain everywhere.. bring extra clothes incase of RAIN!
croatia - amazing. The sea, the food, the people.
austria - you can buy good quality things very cheap.
hungary - very beautiful country. with lodsa things to see if you're a tourist but the language is hard and weird :D

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
yea scotland is much worse. and krazyfire is our the great britain expert here.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Krazyfire is the expert of being a lazy muslim. If you need hints for how to be as lazy as possible, PM KF :D

Come to Finland and you'll get to experience great weather :D

Reactions: KrazyFire

damn

Reaction score
Cool thread :D

I've been to Italy (Rimini, San Marino + some other cities I don't remember) and according to Bean we must have had a few lucky days cause I only remember sunshine and the blue sky, no rain :) The food is good, but everything is expensive when compared to Slovenia :) Btw I saw Jetty working on the corner :DD

Other countries I've been to:

- Croatia (I think it's number one seaside choice for Slovenians, so we've been going there for the last I don't know how many years, the food is great, the sea is great, people are nice, not too expensive. Loved the kebab and burek in Gajac

Reactions: KrazyFire and Des

Des

BANNED
Reaction score
nice stories damn, thanks for sharing with us! :)

and kebab is turkish food, if you want to find the best, you should come to turkey.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
u cannot talk of a whole country since everywhere u got small paradises and shit areas

see...for example, Paris is full of selfish people that fear each others...i think that's big cities fate...

but if u choose the hard way or the west with rain risk u may find one of the small paradise u can have in france ;)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/141721429140102001020497713411353130987n.jpg

this is where i go smoke my joints with friends, 1 car, some nice tracks, chatty chat and u flyin blood.

Belgium is amazing also, beer is extrem good quality, problem is buildings....so red or so grey that it's depressing. + i really missed the ocean. got it 5 min walk from home :p

btw on the pic is the closest front-sea spot...if u go to the beach there are much better places, like carribean...noone expezct this from Bretagne cause we keep our secret :p

http://www.google.fr/imgres?client=firefox-a&hs=S3z&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:fr:eek:fficial&biw=1440&bih=807&tbm=isch&tbnid=bl7_0-3vxPi5mM:&imgrefurl=http://www.tourismebretagne.com/decouvrir/iles-et-presqu-iles/archipel-des-glenan&docid=URDUOxfjpxM02M&imgurl=http://www.tourismebretagne.com/var/crtbre/storage/images/media/images/decouvrir/iles-et-presqu-iles/archipel-des-glenans/archipel-des-glenans-1/492615-1-fre-FR/archipel-des-glenans-1_diapo_crt_page_1_colonne.jpg&w=450&h=300&ei=bQN5Ub7DHKms0QWoqYDwBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=412&dur=58&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=141&ty=99&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=213&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:186

for exemple :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol mamma u got unlucky that time, in southern italy in summer there is water emergency for no rain for months!

ive visited most of italy (rome, florence, venice, turin, siena and so on, left to go of the big ones just naples and palermo).

in 2002 been in croatia quarnaro's island with my tent and it was fucking uragan there!!

in 2004 been to a trip of old austrian empire (bayern monaco, norimberga, praha, budapest, wien) ppl were nice everywhere but in budapest, which left me with a very bad feeling and the city was pretty dirty too

in 2005 been in france to visit my relatives in trios and ben to paris, le havre, bordeaux, tours, carcasson, lion and few others i dnt remember (sry ryu). paris ppl are true shitters and in general everywhere in france if u try to speak french and they understand that u are italian, they threat u bad way, but not everyone ofc, ive met lot of friendly and lovely ppl too.

in 2006 been to turkey amazing country, one of the best places ive ever seen, for the people especially! been to edirne, old city of troy and efes, ankara, istambul, konya, a place on the black sea which i dnt remember the name, and of in cappadocia, where i went on a walking trip with my family and we didnt encounter a person for the hole day, but we found some ancient churches scaved in the rocks ;)

in 2007 been to spain and portugal both nice countries, sunshine always, been to bilbao, santiago de compostela, lisboa, porto, coimbra, madrid, leon, burgos, sevilla, toledo, and barcelona. unfortunatly we didnt have time to go to valencia and granada but id love to see em one day and to visit my homie xavii!

in 2008 been to belgium, netherlands and danmark. been to brussel, bruges, eindhoven (to visit some friends we made in brussel at a restaurant), and in northern holland for the windmills, then been to billund (legoland!!) and to copenaghen. that was a very nice trip, i became an expert of beers and ive seen lots of beautiful girls (in spain too btw). best part was when we were in copenaghen, there was gay pride 2008 and city was full of gays and lesbians, had a great time there!!

in 2009 ive been for student exchange in south africa for 2 months in the city of rustenburgh, in the north part of it, near johannesburg. been to sun city (kind of las vegas) and to pilanesburg park a safari park 50k ettars big! saw many giraffes, lions, rhinos and others savana's animals living freely (not completely, but much better than in a zoo cage). s.a. is a very strange country, everyone fears to be robbed, and white ppl dnt go in places where black ppl go coz they are too afraid to get killed, i was living i na black family and had no problems at all, i usually went clubbing to places where i was the only white guy in but i had no problems at all, everybody welcomed me so friendly, i had never to worry abt expect for some huge black cocks :D

in 2012 ive been to uk, been to londo, stonhenge, winchester, bath, liverpool, manchester, some castels in wales, ive seen the adrian wall, been to edimburgh (where i met krazyfire

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)