Operation Breakout

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys as some of you may noticed, a new operation came out with 6 new maps, new case full of skins and a new mission thingy that when you complete it you get a skin from a random new collection.

To receive an all access it costs only 6$.
And why is it worth it? The operation breakout case is currently worth 4$, so let's say you'll sell it for 3.95$ and you'll get 3.5$ after those annoying Steam fees they take.
The operation is out for 2 days and the price is still 4$ which means that when you get the second breakout case you'll already have a 1$ profit on your Steam acc which you can use for anything.
You should sell the case as soon as you get it.

+ from completing missions you get free skins which range from 2 cent to around 40$, which also can be sold for wallet money.
If the price will drop, it will drop slowly, maybe 10c~50c a week which happened with most cases, the operation will be out for 4 months, you are guaranteed to receive your money back.

The bad thing is that you only get 2 cases a week, average. Which means you might not receive an OP breakout case at all (If you are bad luck Brian)
But as I see the more you play on the 6 new maps - the better chance for it to drop.

People are obviously buying and opening the cases because their weapons currently cost a lot, hoping for the new butterfly knife.

Source: random forums + youtube (I wrote everything myself though)

I am gonna purchase one ticket for it as soon as my PC arrives, hopefully it won't be broken this time.

Edit: Case price jumped to 4.5$, didn't expect that.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I just wanna play a shooter and kill some enemys from time to time, what is all this? :(

ahhahahah

Reactions: El Pistolero

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Hunter actually giving interesting advice, but money profit is totally insignificant. You will loose more energy, than you earn in cash.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
hoping for the new butterfly knife.
feeble looking knife, more like a fruit peeler ;)

when are they going to add good old kitchen knife. the most common stabbing weapon here in the UK

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Durden said:
feeble looking knife, more like a fruit peeler ;)

when are they going to add good old kitchen knife. the most common stabbing weapon here in the UK
Soon

I am playing, having fun and earning money :)
Get a case - sell it = profit.
Then you can get free games on Steam.
@Michal
Jewish genes from my parents I guess , that's why I am good at it ;)

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I never see you playing nor i see you online but youre always up to date... tell me your secret

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
I never see you playing nor i see you online but youre always up to date... tell me your secret
Well, just because I am never online doesn't mean I am not using the internet.
It's the smartphone eraaaaaa.

Anyway I bought a new PC almost 3 months ago and it was always damaged/broken so hopefully this weekend it should arrive, brand new.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
he copy pasted everything from some other forum hahahahah

Thanks hunter and good luck with the new computer ;)

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Come on, everyone of us got a piece of Krazy in us, especially Keyes, literally

Reactions: KrazyFire

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)