Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
lol if someone is rambo noob he will still be. Nevermind what he use 9mm, pyton or normal VIP pistol. Better if vip got good gun, at least he got chance to stay alive without beaing arested.
Imagine Rambo vip without good gun = even faster get arest and shit round.
So vip with vorse gun will be much quicker arested than with 9mm.

with ur argumentation it sounds like: "no matter how bad the vip or swat play, they always should win"

and don't forget that it's a team-game, vip shouldn't be able "to stay alive without being arrested" when he's alone without cover.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Silver said:
with ur argumentation it sounds like: "no matter how bad the vip or swat play, they always should win"

and don't forget that it's a team-game, vip shouldn't be able "to stay alive without being arrested" when he's alone without cover.

yes and he can do that with 9mm same as with 1911 pistol. You say " and don't forget that it's a team-game " loool, and what this have to pistol? IF SOMEONE want to be RAMBO he will do this even with dildo in hand (filix). In your opinion, the fact that i have 9mm pistol makes me no team cooperative? loool i never runs first, im not rambo and i play with 9mm? So saying "vip should have 1911 is have nothing to your arguments of teamplaying". Style of playing or being noob makes people Rambo. Not a pistol. lool You want to say how all you know to be pro and how to play. But noob dont know and he goes rambo anyway. And having 9mm dont disturbing teamplay!!!!

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
its does :p not u al vips when u try to taze them they have 17 bullets to shot u when 8 is enough for a vip per reload

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if i have 9mm handgun i am RAMBO , if i have m1911 i sux wait for the team

FiliX78

Reaction score
pfff coz u suck.. u need balls to be rambo with only a pepperspray :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
well...i agree with Dg. Player won't change is way of playing just becouse he has diffrent gun. The gun can change only a lvl of diffucilt of playing. While 9mm its easer for vip but still u have to have skills to kill sus with this gun. I think that vip ought to have better gun but without nades.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
yes and he can do that with 9mm same as with 1911 pistol. You say " and don't forget that it's a team-game " loool, and what this have to pistol? IF SOMEONE want to be RAMBO he will do this even with dildo in hand (filix). In your opinion, the fact that i have 9mm pistol makes me no team cooperative? loool i never runs first, im not rambo and i play with 9mm? So saying "vip should have 1911 is have nothing to your arguments of teamplaying". Style of playing or being noob makes people Rambo. Not a pistol. lool You want to say how all you know to be pro and how to play. But noob dont know and he goes rambo anyway. And having 9mm dont disturbing teamplay!!!!

omg too long to read this!

Dont make shit in the server give to vip gun same whitch is on most of the other servers(9mm) + nades.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
ok, i think u mistunderstood me, i'll put it easier:
-rambo vip with 9mm can go alone to exit => bad game
-rambo vip with M1911 will be arrested for sure if he hasnt cover => good game

and vip shouldn't have stingers ...

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol you misunderstood me 2. But NVM. rambo vip who kill all suspect team deserve to reach exit if he is so good :p hehe :p

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i had some huge laggs and python for vip! could be funny!

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KF, close poll while M1911 is still ahead of the others ... ;-P

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol... give vip a bow so he can be real rambo :p (exept filix, he should have dildo in equipment) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)