Sat05

Reaction score

eXtyle

Reaction score
Wow seems to be really amazing work.If not secret how did you do it :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
this is only map with is not working when i try to join in new maps server.

Sat05

Reaction score
eXtyle said:
Wow seems to be really amazing work.If not secret how did you do it :D

Lol the secret ? A lot of hours ! And i am a perfectionist !

Don't work in server DarthGhost ? Others player have this map in server and no problems !

The problem is the map have too much details for play in other games modes, can't play in good conditions hehe.

thanks all :D

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
welcome in the forum mate, and nice map, congrats! :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Yea i try to fix it.... Maybe my PC is making some problem. I think we should try it but it would be nice if this working on BS and Vip mode. Maybe you can make less details ? :p

Sat05

Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
Yea i try to fix it.... Maybe my PC is making some problem. I think we should try it but it would be nice if this working on BS and Vip mode. Maybe you can make less details ? :D

Mmh have you change the game modes on cooperation ? Maybe for this reason you can't see on server.

Outdoor is very hard to optimise more, i need to delete rain, maybe fog and 1000 objects for optimise...

And for vip mod the level design is not apropiat, maybe on suspect barricded but the problem is the lags with 16 people on this map :S

Maybe i try...

Or on my next map :p

-BAD-Padre

Reaction score
It looks nice, nicely done ) Swat 4 & TSS needs a fresh look ..people like you :)You have talent do not forget it : regards :p

Sat05

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
yea good luck man maybe next one my idea was to make some shopping mall 3 levels like left 4 dead 2 map (YouTube - Left 4 Dead 2 - Shopping mall Walkthrough) this one bottom spawn swat top spawn suspects and VIP exit is on roof. So each floor vip passes spawn changes etc and for BS its each time near spawn ;D

Yess i play l4d2

Not bad idea but swat 4 don't have a lot of objects for make this genre of map, and i make maps ajusting my ideas and objects disponible on the game. I don't like to make a big shopping mall with 2-3 objets... i like a lot of details (look my map lol) is more imersive and nice to play. (and for eyes :D)

My new map is a police station, now working on level design. (Probabely not apropiat for VIP).

I have tested to delete rain in the manor and i think is ok for suspects barricaded so maybe i can add this mod.

Thanks all for feedbacks :p

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
you need 6-8 staircases its easy also in each floor at 3-5 open stores people can camp in etc meh i should learn map design i really wanted to make this since long time ago

Sat05

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
you need 6-8 staircases its easy also in each floor at 3-5 open stores people can camp in etc meh i should learn map design i really wanted to make this since long time ago

Mmh yes but need objects for stores etc...

And just to say i have added new links, now you can have both versions of the map, 1.0 and 101 instaled. If you have downloaded old version juste change name of the 1.0 version: SP-TheManor.s4m to SP-TheManor_ver1.s4m.

And for open in single player : open sp-themanor_ver1 :D

1.0 => http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NLTFXNV
1.01 =>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSX2ARB3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)