Need advice

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Hey
My fellow lovers i need some advice :). My cousin is going to pakistan in Thursday. Im thinking to send some small gift to my fiancé but im thinking small like chocolate box or a small locket etc do you have any tips for me.
P.S Mencjusz no need to reply im sending some sex toy :)

Reactions: sound

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Maybe somekind of necklace?

Just a small and delicate :p

Main point is that the "thought" @ giving a gift, is the most important thing there ;)

Reactions: KrazyFire

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Yes the thought counts but i dont want her to expect her that i want anything in return i was thinking chocolates cause there harmless for the relationship..

Weedy

Reaction score
chocolates :huh: .... I wouldnt do that... Just saying :lol:

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Will chocolate lasts all journey to Pakistan? Dnt think so :D Pakistan chocolate is good? Dnt think so :D chocolate is a good gift? Dnt think so :D
A cute fluffy (teddy bear) is a good option, girls love it :) or some little thing with ur name on it, even a bracelet with ur name may be good, but if U are looking for something not too expensive than ill buy her a fluffy

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well.. I'd suggest either chocolates with a small card or maybe a necklace/bracelet, or all girls love stuffed animals :)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

AWWWWWWWW

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahah i m reading and cant believe,but ok!U guys cant even imagine what chocolate do with woman...dont ask what i got in return :D so gl and Chocolate is best option...:p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)