MEMENTO banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Good evening,

Minutes ago i have been banned from your snd server probably for wallhacking. This was judged by WMKrazyfire simply by watching me spray through wall against someone who was making a lot of noise with his footsteps. Which i also missed and died.

If by this factor you judge who is a cheater then your admins are wasting their future. They should calculate with their ears the decibels that are being produced in ultra sound technology.

Excuse my irony but i am dissapointed by your member's decision. I am in an age where i do not have the immaturiy or even the knowledge to cheat.

Additionally i belong to a clan which is cheatfree and participated in Codleague without any problems. Troops of Polemics |TP|

I just come in and play.

Please reconsider your decision of banning me.

Finally dedicate more time in investigating if someone is cheating. Sometimes you have to be in the player's shoes and ask yourselves. 'Maybe it was a lucky shot? Maybe he heard him walking? Or even heard him reloading? Even dead silence perk can be heard if you have a good headset. I pay a LOT of attention in sound and i guess many of your good members do that as well.

If you have any doubts, i dare you, come and spec me, screenshot me without me knowing you do.

Thank you for walking with me till here.

Looking for your quick reply.

MEMENTO

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you will have been reported about your ban as soon as posible.

just an ,nformation for you. KF is Leader of WÖ so if he banned you it means that your ban is permanent

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I use sound too :) i have logitech G35 i can hear people from far for what i saw it looked preety obvious also my friend was in other side of the team he was walking with ak74u in crouch and he was wallbanged at A but didnt die... we were on TS i took some screenshots from PB i will check them and let you know...

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Leader of WM and still made a big mistake... I really hope he reads this post and reconsider what he has done.

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Posted at the same time. Please do check the screens. Thanks for replying

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Being a leader doesn't make you a mistakeless judge. You shouldn't feel insulted because that's how it is. Everyone can make mistake. Specially when there is no proof. If you still have the same opinion then shame on you. Leaders are leaders for a reason. And acting this way, you are blackening the name of your clan you are leading. Additionally i personally care no more if you unban me. Such an egoistic behaviour doesn't deserve my visit in your server. Thanks for your time anyway.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Sorry but im not some egoisitic fuck head like most the of people in cod 4. I actually do things around here always helping people, if you would know me in WM Servers you would know my nature but you dont. If you be rude to me ill be rude to you. All you had to do was wait for me to check the screenshots. Yes you posted in the same time as i did and didnt read what i said but that showed your true nature. My time is limited i dont have time all the time to check things and at the time i didnt care about your ban i have other things to do even me replying to your thread is wasting my time =). Anyway... I checked your ban and its not there anymore i always tempban for 640 mins... Next time if your banned anywhere have some respect and you willl get some back.
+ i dont make mistakes much when it comes to admining servers :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Being a leader doesn't make you a mistakeless judge. You shouldn't feel insulted because that's how it is. Everyone can make mistake. Specially when there is no proof. If you still have the same opinion then shame on you. Leaders are leaders for a reason. And acting this way, you are blackening the name of your clan you are leading. Additionally i personally care no more if you unban me. Such an egoistic behaviour doesn't deserve my visit in your server. Thanks for your time anyway.
who the hell id this guy?

manonfire

Reaction score
atitute alert... for me i don't care even if he WH's... with this atitute i think you should stay banned :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
Krazyfire, i agree you put him banned coz of this attitude.. he has a good point tho. i think, when our members want to ban for a cheat,
THEY SHOULD MAKE A DEMO, even goes for you in this case kf.. you're the leader and all, but it's better to have proof.. please please
PLEASE SAY THIS TO ALL ADMINS.. MAKE DEMOS!

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
omg i got such an awesome signature :x

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
*arnold schwarzenegger voice* stop bullshitting me *arnold schwarzenegger voice*
we don't need to make silly excuses..
the ppl who get banned have the brother/sister/mommy/ w.e relative excuse..
we admin's shouldn't have ANY at all.. it's easy to name a demo.. /record memento
and it will be easy to find.. this is not just an attack on you kf, but i believe ppl have the right on a fair trial..
if you make a demo, it is easy.. not just for you, you should make a topic in admin section.. to do it everytime (when it's for hacking)
when it's for breaking any other of the rules, break my balls, ban all u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)