Lol being accused for ini hax by WM member

Reaction score
"View attachment 111

i wont say much, its kinda fucked up :/,im not WM member i dont rly care what u say about this,think what u want to think :p
But i thought (as) u cant accuse without proof?

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Horny got totaly right. If you dont care, why you make this topic?
btw. There is some voices about your ini skilled not only in WM...

Second thing you say is "you cant acuse without proof" , rly? do you remember how you acuse me twice when i was undercover? lol and how many times you accused other players.

You must understand that we cant have proof for such ini hax. UAC dont see good modified ini hax. And sience when you are a friend of Bjoggi( who is a cheater ), and u make seened progres from day to day you must know you will be acused by many ppl in swat comunity.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Lol sonny can't take a joke :p bjoggi fuck you go back into ur tunnel where you came from :p btw I wanna sonny can't hack he is easy to kill he is average about 1-2 years away experience from being accused anyway bjoggi turn180 my arse haha obvious is obvious get skill

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
omg KF strat to wrote in English. Your post i need to read on 1 breath. More interpunction signs pls :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Are you trying to learn german ? because you switched your game language from polish to German.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Im thinking what I have to answer but I realized behind second pc sit still young boy Sonny. That isnt any malice but each of us was teenager. The true is you enjoy when poeple call you cheater, ini files etc Same bjoggi he like to provoke and later he waiting for reaction other clans. Well I took that words Stoner as like joke. To be honest I dont care if you are using ini or not. Im playing swat around 5 years I made here some online friends also a lot of enemies :p but well I will never start cheat cause it is like betray poeple which I meet in game :p Sonny dont start behavie like jerk cause first you dont have skills Delta and that way faster you will recive ban on server than gain some respect. Look Bjoggi he behavie like noob so he got kick from gRs. So many lick asses Delta members go to waste.
KURWA hangover :cold:

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
for me i used to like you sonny. but after you took ini files from bjöggi you changed so much. and you lost your respect from my side. coz having skill or not is not matter for me. and after you changed your ini ( for me HACK ) u started to act like bköggi who got caught for cheating . and i guess you are NEXT unless u do not watch yourself. and i am totaly sure you do not have skill coz before 3 mounths ago you were totaly nooob ( being noob doesn t matter for me . you can call me as noob too i do not mind ) and SUDDENLY u become good player ? no1 can tell me that how u changed so much without CHEAT ( u may call it ini ) and i remember u were accusing DELTA clan as cheater. and what happened now ? . no need to continue writing.

i posted that coz u got respect from my side and i tought i have to answer what i think. and never forget THIS IS JUST A GAME NO MATTER YOU ARE PRO or NOOB

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
also i find that fast improving is disrespectful for people like Charfire who are playing this game for years and still not improved even a bit

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well, main problem of Sonny he want to be like delta players (in skill) at all cost.
He dont care abour respect or shit.
He just care about skill, and he cant see he is wrong, i told him already that, but he got the same idea. He want to join gRs all cost, but he will only learn when predator or storm say yes to him, and after he play like shit compared to them. (or maybe not? (I think eberybody understand me))

Reaction score
»)Ł4ķ(«bjöggi: Ini files are not cheats. Its only a graphic thing you change to what suits you best. Its same as Config in all of the call of duty games, unreal tournament and many more. It has nothing to do with gameplay it only changes the way your game looks. There is a reason why it is not conisdered by cheat by the server and you dont get kicked for tweaking it to what suits you best.
For 4 years i have played swat. I started playing vip mode 1 year ago and it only took me couple of months to get accused of cheats by the whole community. Same shit happened to storm. The whole community accused him of cheats while he never used and he got banned from all servers. It is sad to see that every pro player that starts to play vip mode gets accused of cheats and banned from servers. This is why vip mode will never become popular and this is why people pick barricaded instead. Because vip mode is full of fucking noobs who cant take it when people are better than them.
Ive played swat barricaded mode for 4 years and never been accused. People there know im clean no matter what noobs like you say. Start thinking about that you bunch of noobs.

He asked me if i can post his answer so here u go.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
then tell him, he's a macho man.

So back to the conclusion, this means u do have his inis, so where's the point of the post ?

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sonny said:
It is sad to see that every pro player that starts to play vip mode gets accused of cheats and banned from servers. This is why vip mode will never become popular and this is why people pick barricaded instead. Because vip mode is full of fucking noobs who cant take it when people are better than them.
yep, u r right. i play once every few months bs, and i mostly get banned within 30 minutes ... oh, wait, u was telling the exact opposite of this - that vip players are nabs!? sorry, my fault :p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I remember that pro clans from RD tournament. They had problems to win single round against noob clans from vip and rd

Reaction score
Ur Right Virus before i was noob,its fast improovment or its magic :p

btw Michal my previous post is Bjoggi answer (all of it).U thought i would compare to Storm? OFC NO WAY

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Than Bjoggi is crazy. He compare to Storm lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)