League of Legends

Germi

Reaction score
Didn't see an existing thread for this, so just started one as I see some ppl also started to play it now. Maybe we can make a list with all names here, too

League of Legends - Free Online Game | LoL - League of Legends

Players are formed into 2 even teams with 1–5 champions on each team. Each team starts at opposing sides of a map, near what is called a "Nexus". A match is won when either the opposing team's Nexus is destroyed or the other team surrenders. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of towers called "Turrets". Turrets are often placed along a path to each base referred to as a "Lane". Along the way, each player must gain levels from killing the opposing team's "Champions" and "Minions" (small NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters (some of which grant buffs known as Crests upon death). Also, champions purchase "Items" with in-match gold to improve their champion. In League of Legends, each player starts at level 1 at the beginning of the match and can obtain the maximum of level 18 with their champion, leveling 4 different champion-specific abilities.

So, ppl who got it can be on 2 Server, European and North American :

EU Server :

NoSkillzz - RuSSi4NStyL3
Beanie - bf00l
Germi - Germi2604

NA Server :

Salmon -

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
just dl'ed it. seems good. wannabe wow it seems. anyway, my nick wil be horny1337

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i did play it alone about 2 match then i did stop but now u guys have started it maybe i come back...

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
yee guys cmon come back so we all can get pwn3d by noskillzz :p

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
i created account but i haven't installed game :p

ID = Charfir3

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
GO ON AMERICAN SERVER ALL, i feel so alone :eek: if u on add: pelikaanstraal38

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
welcome bluez :D if you need help you can add me. I'm on west srv!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
this game is a drug bluez ull find that out when on xf ull see 30 hours of LoL in past 7 days n 3 hours of cod :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)