"Last round HLTV confirmed" 1v4 clutch

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Some of you saw it on the shoutbox already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeu4WnRPlNY

My team told me to save at first but then told me just to rush in when going to the site (threw smoke instead of flash lol)

Reactions: Linux and Durden

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Nice! Nice quality of video too, what do you use to record?

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Goku said:
Nice! Nice quality of video too, what do you use to record?
Fraps, full screen 30 fps.
It's actually 1680x1050 spread on 1980x1080.

To make it weight less, I edit it with Camtasia Studio 8 (Thanks Linux for this)
I converted to mp4, instead of 5GB it took 500MB which took me about 2 hours to upload (the upload speed here is really slow)

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Camtasia rocks! Though I'm not into video editing, it is easy to use and learn. Glad you like it :D

By the way, what about interactive game? :( I miss those days... Wanna finally close SWAT4 chapter with that awesome project ;)

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Linux said:
Camtasia rocks! Though I'm not into video editing, it is easy to use and learn. Glad you like it :D

By the way, what about interactive game? :( I miss those days... Wanna finally close SWAT4 chapter with that awesome project ;)
Well, I share this more with Bane.

I am trying to return the PC back to the store and get my money back, then I'll buy the "newer" PC from a company that is closer to my house.
I sent them a mail (not e-mail) with a warning and a demand to pick up the PC from my house and return 100% of the money that I paid.
Only when I'll get this new PC I'll start re-working on the interactive game idea, but still, just like last time, it will take forever because people are tazing and spraying each other and won't listen =P

If you remember this is an example of what it was supposed to be (just a little part of it, make sure to press the red ! )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDSo_AH2hU0

By re-working on idea I mean that I want VIP to be arrested and killed (like the original mode) and not just killed, because it was a stupid idea from my side.

Goku said:
How'd you get rid of the HUD?
cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1
type 0 to return it back, you can actually see me typing this command in the video when turning the console on.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
Fraps, full screen 30 fps.
It's actually 1680x1050 spread on 1980x1080.

To make it weight less, I edit it with Camtasia Studio 8 (Thanks Linux for this)
I converted to mp4, instead of 5GB it took 500MB which took me about 2 hours to upload (the upload speed here is really slow)
thanks for info, will give this a try

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
Well, I share this more with Bane.

I am trying to return the PC back to the store and get my money back, then I'll buy the "newer" PC from a company that is closer to my house.
I sent them a mail (not e-mail) with a warning and a demand to pick up the PC from my house and return 100% of the money that I paid.
Only when I'll get this new PC I'll start re-working on the interactive game idea, but still, just like last time, it will take forever because people are tazing and spraying each other and won't listen =P

If you remember this is an example of what it was supposed to be (just a little part of it, make sure to press the red ! )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDSo_AH2hU0

By re-working on idea I mean that I want VIP to be arrested and killed (like the original mode) and not just killed, because it was a stupid idea from my side.

cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1
type 0 to return it back, you can actually see me typing this command in the video when turning the console on.

*HUNTER IDIOT HUNTER IDIOT*

Ohhh boie i still remember that as it was yesterday, we had some fun recording it :D

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Bane said:
*HUNTER IDIOT HUNTER IDIOT*

Ohhh boie i still remember that as it was yesterday, we had some fun recording it :D
I still hold that hard drive that died...
I got over 1000 family photos there and the bloopers and all the shit we've done while recording :(

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)