Join WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokatraX

Reaction score
hi all.... i have asked to you to join in wm for 2 times because i wronged my age.. i'm 16 and not 18.... and my noob cousin saw me that my join question was lost.... so i say you sorry for my error....:bump2:

Euskadi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyway, your couzin is gay, if you are under 18 years, and if he tries to play with your "toy" , you can sue him, it's a crime, and this kind of guy doesn't deserve to stay free .

BAN FILIX !!

FiliX78

Reaction score
Euskadi said:
anyway, your couzin is gay, if you are under 18 years, and if he tries to play with your "toy" , you can sue him, it's a crime, and this kind of guy doesn't deserve to stay free .

BAN FILIX !!

pfff euska.. u tried to rape me in Abomb storage.. do u remember.. u are gay, and don't try to rape my cousin too muahahaha xD xD

Euskadi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
loool , pff fuck*** justice , they cover pigs like filix and make euska's life as the hell. I won't let u fall joka !!! :)
---> Uac :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
Euskadi said:
loool , pff fuck*** justice , they cover pigs like filix and make euska's life as the hell. I won't let u fall joka !!! :)
---> Uac :p

watchout from Euska cousin.. i know him.. if he tell "I won't let u fall joka !" he want rape u xD ahhaahahah

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
filix78 said:
watchout from Euska cousin.. i know him.. if he tell "I won't let u fall joka !" he want rape u xD ahhaahahah

and he will try to be your friend!

AVOID EUSKA

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
the best u can do is avoid all Wm's ;P other way u bacame noob like them. Look at me. After i join forum i will never be the same person ;(

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
he isn't WM? Didn't see yet...
What the fuck are you doing in our Forum then? :)

What is your clan DarthGhost or should I say DG like Degenerated >:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)