Important Elements!

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Important Elements:

1. Team Work should be the most important thing in a swat team.
2. Good Shot (Overall i think WM have nice shot)
3. Communication
4. Play Game like you are living the moment (should play like on real life, like we are there living the moment, only that way people will reach 100% focus and give his best).
5. Trust your team always!

Team Elements:
- On Wars we should always have 1 main leader that tell the tactic. Basic Tactic about the map.
- On Wars we should always have 2 teams (Alfa & Beta) with one respective leader (Alfa Leader & Beta Leader) (Teams should be known by members and each member should know what team belong to who). Only leader can give orders to his team and members of this team should always listen the leader.
- On Wars each team member should use different equipment in order to give all possibilities to each team, so each team can give his best.
- Each Team Member should always trust in his team. (Example: If leader tell member 1 to go left and member 2 to go right, member 2 should trust in member 1 and member 1 should trust in member 2)
- About Communication, (Team speak Of course), Leaders should talk to give a order and members should always respond to that order). People should not laugh, not Spam, not talk bullshit, not even talk about weather. On Wars people need to focus 100% on his task like real life depend on that.

I think in post some ideas in order to make WM better and organized clan. Maybe im not so competent like this but with train all can get better and better, so this is my suggestion.

Let´s Train Or What?

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow Titi gj, u finally wrote a serious post. I dont realy think that we should have 2 War team cause always peolpe play who wants to play. But idea with 1 leader in actual war team is good. 1 give orders rest follow. ( personally i dont like to follow orders :D).

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ye, People is different in all wars but that is not so important, if each member respect each team leader and his orders, then always will be good, and better team play will for sure be garanteed.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Good Man, we should try this out, this will work.
but i think overall when im in war i don't hear much bullshit going on in TS, all is focused on game.
i very approve of the idea "Teams", this would give us even more opportunities in wars, and probably succeeding and winning those future wars :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
The problem is some WM playing to much selfish. Even if you finish round with the highest score and quantity kills that not mean you were father of win. Some spots is easier to cover, some work is invisible in stats. I can give you simple example on Foodwall map. 1 suspect kill 2 campers near red van and going up to force spawn on alley. Another one just spawnkil near the trash. Ofcorse in stats the guy who spawn look much better but that guy who sit up made dirty job. Swat is about team work and unfortunately some poeple cant understood that basic thing even if they play this game 2 years or even longer. Do you know how look spawn control in WM ? Everybody run from spawn to another one and race against each other who kill more. Low coordination in WM is our main sin. We can talk on forum but since poeple do not try play like that on public server they will never learn and Im afraid some people already got so many bad habbits that isnt possible to "straighten" them

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Michal said:
The problem is some WM playing to much selfish. Even if you finish round with the highest score and quantity kills that not mean you were father of win. Some spots is easier to cover, some work is invisible in stats. I can give you simple example on Foodwall map. 1 suspect kill 2 campers near red van and going up to force spawn on alley. Another one just spawnkil near the trash. Ofcorse in stats the guy who spawn look much better but that guy who sit up made dirty job. Swat is about team work and unfortunately some poeple cant understood that basic thing even if they play this game 2 years or even longer. Do you know how look spawn control in WM ? Everybody run from spawn to another one and race against each other who kill more. Low coordination in WM is our main sin. We can talk on forum but since poeple do not try play like that on public server they will never learn and Im afraid some people already got so many bad habbits that isnt possible to "straighten" them

yes, players are selfish, i agree, but first step i dont think its on public, i think first step may come with trainings. Example: WM vs all (on public) and (teamspeak). People really need to start reading the game and do what the best for the team and not for his/her score. But i think people should be trained like dogs are, only after people will start take habbit to play for his own team.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)