i wanna join worldmafia

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey guys, anybody seen horny lately? i know the title of this post can be missleading, but most will check!..
i miss horny + he is coming to amsterdam in january, we were suposed to meet each other in amsterdam,
to smoke world's finest weed..

only problem is, he is missing, and i dont have his number, and he havent been on in a long time..
so nobody knows where he is? only srsly posts please, cause im really concerned tbh..

HORNY I MISS YOU!

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
32 views no posts, he is dead isnt he?

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahah no I kill Horny beacuse of that and now he is dead,and your sister is all mine day and night :) :( :(

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol casper.. when will you realise, your gay.. your trying so hard to be straight its pethetic.. just accept the facts bro!

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahaah you suck salmon this is spam you see no one care for Horny they all sucks,lets kick them :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
honry is on holiday i hope he will come back soon without him there is comedy :)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
pff he allready in holland? damn bro :/ wanted to meet him here xD

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
'[DAIS said:
lol casper.. when will you realise, your gay.. your trying so hard to be straight its pethetic.. just accept the facts bro!

+ 100% agree :)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
7casper said:
hahaah you suck salmon this is spam you see no one care for Horny they all sucks,lets kick them :)

yeh, hereby, casper and i Salmon, KICK ALL PEOPLE FROM WM WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT HORNLET :(

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
dont worry babes you will find him im amesterdam in red district in the floor trying to find away to get back home because the hooker took his monies :)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahaha ;p ill find him in the grass hopper, or pitbull or something ;p or any other coffeeshop

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)