I got Banned by your VIP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

noSkillzz

Retired Member
Reaction score
dont think hes hacking... -.- video is crap..
and everyone of u would react like him if u would read as answer to your apply this "Ur making an idiot of urself"
nothing against u sonny bro, im not on his side either.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
noskillz u killed last fun war twice vip which was alone and tazed :D do you really wanna judge what is no recoil what isnt :D

deblack

Reaction score
thanks noskillz , i wasnt hacking but let them decide that i just want to know if its a ban forever or will be dropped.

Thanks Deblack

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
In the end of this video when he is shoting guy on up balcony you can clearly see that he have recoil. His bullets jumping form left to right and up. I also Agree with Michal. Videos about norecoil should me made by 3rd person view (i mean other player loking on shoter). The first shots near flag looks like 100% no recoil but after 2-3 sec he shot on up and bullets are dancing. Btw. if you shoting near some object (close to wall all bullets hitting 1 point). In fact his camera no shaking at all (like no recoil). I trust our admins coz i dont make videos about cheaters before ban ( but i must be 100% sure). But in my opinion we should unban this guy with posibility playing on our server only with UAC on. Decision is up to leaders.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok dude i rmove your ban . but our eyes will be on you. and we may want you join uac3 while you are playing.

be clear and have much fun . cya on servers

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol he say shot shot to guy who know he was recorded. lool he can move up gun by mouse lool

btw. pls post his IP Sonny. We must know if he change name

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i removed his ban coz we decided first video is not good enough to ban him. and i talked to him. when you want him join uac then he ll join .

@ sonny as michal said . for no reccheat plz record with sound + view mode. and please make a video while i m hooting with colt and u ll be suprised :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)