I got Banned by your VIP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

deblack

Reaction score
|WM|Sonny banned me at 13:46 of your VIP server accusing me of cheating...Sorry to tell but i dont need any cheats to play fair...I was From SOG cln once then joined ELITE clan and didnt have any problems around before i play this game for almost 4 years and never happened nothing like this to me...If your accusing of me cheating Sonny i want to see proff of that...That you dont have cause i dont cheat. I would like to the WM leaders out there take action against this.

Thank you

deblack

Reaction score
Where is the cheat there? You got explain that to your leader....the only thing i can see is that i was covering VIP....Yes ELITE i was a former member of them so what?

I dont need cheats my child i play this for over 4 years i know how to play it fair ok....Tell your leader to have a look at your Video nd tell where the CHEAT is when i cant see one...CAUSE I DONT USE IT...BY the way wat is a NRC? Damn this

Reaction score
Maybe im blind but M4 dont shake a bit,i played with M4 even with good controll of recoil it isint possible,and i shit on lies..u play 4 years,4 years my ass..

deblack

Reaction score
Man you want proof get my ex clan leader MATT from SOG clan and tell him when i started play SWAT 4? then talk with ELITE clan leader then give me a call ok? .....SHake m4? this is not about shaking is about you banned me without proffing of cheating that video shows nothing ok mate...Got tell you your disrespectful wiht people and next time use UAC to prove something against people...and by the way ur just jealous because theres people playing better then you...WITHOUT CHEATS

Reaction score
Ur Funny,they are better than me but not much,u think if i hear that ur from SOG i will have orgazm or what? i own all SOGS...

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
deblack after we watch the video we will give a decision.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well No recoil should be recorded from view not from little cam. Seem like no recoil but in my opinion that isnt 100% proove cause that is only small cam. Deblack I dont like your attitude on forum. In my opinion next time if you wanna proove something make movie from view. Anyway that is only my opinion about that case. I never heard of that player and atleast I dont remember him from game.

deblack

Reaction score
Thanks Virus...have a good look...i dont need cheats like i said...But thank you

Reaction score
|ELITE|Legend†Killer: Greetings WM from |ELITE| clan.

I was alerted by Sonny that a guy called DeBlack had joined your server, was caught with cheats and told Sonny to contact an |ELITE| CoS to clear his name.

As a CoS and head of Recruitment I remember when he joined the clan; nothing suspicious at all but then he disappear off of Xfire for over a year so we removed him from the clan due to inactivity. However as I can see with this video he clearly has cheats; how do I know? From catching over 600 cheaters myself.

This guy is NOT a member of |ELITE| as of the last year so I wanted to clear our name before we get looked down upon. You can ban this guy and do as you please, but believe me he will NEVER wear an |ELITE| tag again.

I will also post this on the FPA.

Regards,

|ELITE|Legend†Killer^CoS*
|ELITE| Head of Recruitment and Public Relations

Reaction score
U rly got on my nerves,posting all those posts
Deblack: you going get banned from that clan that im sure
the best line LOL

deblack

Reaction score
Yes i think WM doesnt want someone disrespectin others or even accusing of cheat without clear proff...But as mic says my attitude went to far in this forum i hope someone honest will look at this...By the way if i was cheating i woulnd giive a s*** if banned and went for another server...But i dont cheat and im clean thats why i want my ban get dropped.

deblack

Reaction score
here i apologize everyone from this server inc Sonny the way i talked with him...i just dont like being accused of cheating ok....my xfire is deblack92 if my ban gets drop tell me if not ok...but im clear that i didnt cheat i dont need that and and dont know even where to get such a thing.

Thank you all

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
M8, I am pretty sure that I am speaking for a lot of ppl involved in this clan when I say...

Don't start playing CoD4!!!

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
lool bodhi don't come to swat4 section just to say don't play cod.

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
muahahahah ! agree to bodhi!
and i say! hate all fking hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)