HOORAY for boobies for me!

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
So, unless im completely new to the CoD series ( as i started like 2 month ago) im still using default cfg :S I've figured out how to show the lagometer and how to show my fps... I can also change my name and join servers via console! But, i dont want o play on a nearly "default" config anymore.. Is there something like a black/white list of config commands for CoD4? If so, i'd appreciate if someone guids me through haha. I'd also like to get someone who shows me how to strafe jump etc, unless most of the youtube tutorials simply dont work for me and im not going to learn it by playing on sp or something :X
AND I WANT STABLE FPS!

Besides that config issue i'd like to get a bit of tactical device ( for those who were there: like live1 did on crash yesterday ), since i dont have an advanced knowledge about spots e.g. by now.

I hope the topic name does not get the geeks only in and that this fits to the CoD4 help section :D

EDIT: regards, Alex

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
http://www.cod4-configs.com/

http://www.gamingcfg.com/game/cod4

try ones you want :)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i wont help u! u are noob and i want u to remain noob :D :p :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I have nice conf with weapon I allways hit head ;)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
yes why tk isnt on public server I wish it could be. I know it is more to admining but thanks that change game become more tactical poeple will be need watch fire, less sprey etc In swat it is even harder to keep order cause you can team flash, team gaz, taze , tk block door *there is for example 1 way) and still with good admins it is playable. Also in cod you can ban via cd key so it is much easier than by IP which in 90% is dynamic. Sorry for off topic but I wish tk could be ON :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)