Help me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcemanKiller666

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I have a problem with the server! when I want to connect to it, I was just throwing out (although the place is) or when there is a transition from one card to another, then I, too, throwing out (this happens periodically). Because of this, I can not play properly on the server! please help me with this problem!!

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
as i understood: he sometmes just can't connect even when there are slots free, and sometimes he get kicked/disconnected during a mapchange.

disconnecting during mapchange happens to everyone sometimes and the player number in serverlist doesn't always show the actual player number of the server, so it can be full, even if the the list shows something different.

Next time ask an admin who is in server what the reason for ur disconnecting or which messages they get when u try to connect. or try to access via memberpass.

FiliX78

Reaction score
Li___ said:
dont do it when admin is on server.

+1, u risk to make an other WM be kicked to make room.. just ask the admin in server via xfire, and he will kick someone to make space for u :D

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You're welcome. If u need memberpass ask me (or someone else who can tell it) via PM or xFire for the case that server is full and no admin is in server.

FiliX78

Reaction score
yeah, and if u need be sucked ask me.. i love young and fresh meat :4:

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lool filix i ll printscreen this page and send to your GF's e mail adress

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah, sometimes i got kicked aswell from server during mapchange(not coz vipkill), mostly when i change some server settings before map reload!! :D so dont worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)