Hello im banned on World mafia vip server and i dont now why

Status
Not open for further replies.

misio26

Deleted Account
My name acc is Misio26 but i was playing under name Kamikaze|PL| i think i was banned by WM|MICHAL about *(week ago not sure ) but i dont now why i was banned pls tall me why and i do not make it agian . My ip number is 83.24.172.38
and i wonne be member too then pls tall me what i doing wrong guys im not kid but whanne have fun playing games ;) , i promes i wil rrespect rules . P.S Thx much for help

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I asked one of Web Admin and you are not banned on WM. Maybe you was kicked for member room and you dropped so markiemod added temp ban. Either I dont rememner I ban someone with nick name misio or kamikaze. Pls try to join server and let us now if you are really banned

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
temp bans are not longer than 1 day ...

but i heard that some gays get the message "you can't connect cause you are banned" when the server is full, try it when there is space.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ur ip isnt on banlist, so Michal didnt ban u. I bet it was Markmod.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hmm Fucky situtation ;)

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
he is not banned , he only thought he is.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:eek:mg omg this gat emo fits you casper like dick fits to filix ass ;):furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

FiliX78

Reaction score
ok problem solved and thread closed.

btw next time if u guys thinks can be a problem of markiemod try disable it via command line and try u will see ;)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ok filix.... you are so great, i didnt write it just for spam ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)