Free world! :)

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics are Chinese. Your numbers Arabic, your letters Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant? Pull yourself together. Like if you're against racism!

:bounce::ninja::furious::bounce:

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
RoyalRS said:
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics are Chinese. Your numbers Arabic, your letters Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant? Pull yourself together. Like if you're against racism!

:bounce::ninja::furious::bounce:
Agree with all but the letters. Actually the Phoenicians based their alphabet discovery on Arabic studies=). AND FU ROYAL, PORTUGUESE COFFE>brazilian.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
We could make this topic much more interesting, the democracy we see nowadays isnt greek's one because it fails on alot of aspects.'We do not live in greeks democracy, we live in corporatocracy'. Zeitgeist.=)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
dude, i bet people in Africa grows coffee more than Portuguese :\

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
and you idol is spanish ;)

thanks for your support guys, i'll never disappoint you :D

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Charfire said:
?didnt get your point. From what i understand, i can only answer quantity is not quality.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Charfire said:
And yeah the seeds come from Africa, but who makes the coffee we drink are portuguese. just as Brazil gets the seeds either from Africa or Colombia.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Xavii said:
and you idol is spanish :D

thanks for your support guys, i'll never disappoint you :p

Your not my idol, and you always disappoint me, so i guess your not spanish anymore ;)

Horny/murc said:
?didnt get your point. From what i understand, i can only answer quantity is not quality.

True, but as my previous post have explained that "people in Africa grows coffee more than Portuguese" also quality doesn't always mean anything, when coffee is an essential to everyday life, which means quantity does come into this and quality doesn't matter as long as you produce enough for Worldwide.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Charfire said:
Your not my idol, and you always disappoint me, so i guess your not spanish anymore ;)

True, but as my previous post have explained that "people in Africa grows coffee more than Portuguese" also quality doesn't always mean anything, when coffee is an essential to everyday life, which means quantity does come into this and quality doesn't matter as long as you produce enough for Worldwide.
OK i got your point. Neverthless coffee isn't essential to everyday life. There are very few things that are essential to everyday life. Unfortunately the,nowadays, society has made of habits, addictions. Coffe, cigars, tea, etc.Thats why your argument isnt solid. u made a conclusion out of a wrong assumption.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Horny/murc said:
OK i got your point. Neverthless coffee isn't essential to everyday life. There are very few things that are essential to everyday life. Unfortunately the,nowadays, society has made of habits, addictions. Coffe, cigars, tea, etc.Thats why your argument isnt solid. u made a conclusion out of a wrong assumption.

Ok, i agree nowadays society has many habits/ addictions, but coffee is probably a essential for people who sleeps late or works very late, to keep their concentration in the zone, the conclusion i made was an brief and inaccurate but it does conclude my opinion and concerning the worldwide situation into it.

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
political science talks again, horny PRESIDENT ;)

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ryu said:
political science talks again, horny PRESIDENT ;)
Gief me one class in KF's uni please=( he told me Cameron teaches politcal science there=(

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Charfire said:
Ok, i agree nowadays society has many habits/ addictions, but coffee is probably a essential for people who sleeps late or works very late, to keep their concentration in the zone, the conclusion i made was an brief and inaccurate but it does conclude my opinion and concerning the worldwide situation into it.
Yeah i get your point. I was being a little bit patriotic on my joke towards Royal. Plus its hard to compare the quantity/quality of the coffee between a country and a continent=).

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Horny/murc said:
Yeah i get your point. I was being a little bit patriotic on my joke towards Royal. Plus its hard to compare the quantity/quality of the coffee between a country and a continent=).

And just for fun I'd like to add this: Sarah Palin didnt know Africa was a continent. MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
best chocolate from swiss!
best weed from the netherlands!

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
When I born, I Black,
When I grow up, I Black,
When I go in Sun, I Black,
When I scared, I Black,
When I sick, I Black,
And when I die, I still black …

And you White fella,
When you born, you Pink,
When you grow up, you White,
When you go in Sun, you Red,
When you cold, you Blue,
When you scared, you Yellow,
When you sick, you Green,
And when you die, you Gray …
And you calling me Colored ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)