For anyone willing to sacrifice graphics for better scores

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
So I found this link, which is basically a guide to what settings you should use if you want to upscale your gameplay. http://www.dcgaming.org/set-up-your-csgo-like-a-pro/

I personally prefer my fancy graphics but I'm just throwing it out here for you to see since there is also a few tips for making the game run smoother/higher fps which I will use.

Have fun reading!

- T

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
About +exec autoexec.cfg

You can create a file named xyz.cfg, put all your commands inside.
Then type inside +exec xyz.cfg .

I suggest adding duck jump to your config, it helps you jump higher.
Binding smoke (take it out) to mouse wheel down and flashbang to left ALT, really useful if you don't want to press 4 10 times until you get your grenade, and helpful in situations that you are flashed and you want to counter flash or smoke yourself to hide.

Reactions: Goku

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Goku said:
Could you explain how?
Search on the web for csgo duck/crouch jump script.

It should include 2 alias commands and 1 bind for space.
How can you know it works?

Go to to the game and as soon as you spawn in the buy time, hold space and you should crouch.
In reality you should be jumping and if you keep holding space you crouch when landing.

You can test it on B bombsite at dust2, there are some objects you can't get on with a normal jump so you press CTRL and jump and the same time.
This script binds this to just 1 click (need to hold sometimes)
This script should be working in all source games.

On the other hand this script won't let you strafe jumping, you can find on youtube what it is.

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Someone should still teach me how to jump on xbox, i cant do it.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I tought using scripts is like chaning ini files in swat?

You end up in hell as soon as you click on save. no?

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It's not swat community where almost everyone is bitching around. It's nothing illegal, you simply bind 2 actions on a single key.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
I tought using scripts is like chaning ini files in swat?

You end up in hell as soon as you click on save. no?
Not at all
You create your own configuration file, you can create a custom crosshair, bind 1 key to buy you AK when T and M4 when CT. Same for famas and galil
You can alias commands, for example.
If you want to reconnect to the last server/server you are currently at, instead of typing retry, you can just type re I think it's
alias "re" "retry"
If it's wrong it will type unknown console command, so you just switch between the words.
No hacks or cheats.

If you get something wrong you can always delete the commands or reset to default.

I got a huge bind on T key, enabling cheats, enable inf ammo and inpacts and noclip, just in 1 click all 4 commands, then hit again to turn no clip off.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Goku said:
Could you explain how?
alias "+cjump" "+jump;+duck"
alias "-cjump" "-duck;-jump"
bind "space" "+cjump"

Put it in autoexec.cfg. Works great for me :)

Reactions: Goku

Linux

Management
Reaction score
What normal people see:

alias "+cjump" "+jump;+duck" - making new alias for crouchjump
alias "-cjump" "-duck;-jump"
bind "space" "+cjump" - binding that new alias

What SkT and Keyes see:

alias "+HACK" "+AIMBOT;+RADAR" - HACK
alias "-HACK" "-AIMBOT;-RADAR" - HACK
bind "space" "+HACK" - MORE HACK

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
I use to be able to get extra 10/20 fps on Swat just by lowering the resolution but so far nothing worked for me on CS. I'm stuck on 40-80 fps no matter what setting i use so I just set everything to high.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Goku said:
Someone should still teach me how to jump on xbox, i cant do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OX66Knw7mY

About graphics to mention: If you have a 60hz monitor, all required is: fps_max 64.

TheHunter159 said:
About +exec autoexec.cfg

You can create a file named xyz.cfg, put all your commands inside.
Then type inside +exec xyz.cfg .

I suggest adding duck jump to your config, it helps you jump higher.
Binding smoke (take it out) to mouse wheel down and flashbang to left ALT, really useful if you don't want to press 4 10 times until you get your grenade, and helpful in situations that you are flashed and you want to counter flash or smoke yourself to hide.
File name doesn't matter(at least for me). Binding different nades is what you prefer yourself.

Setting up CS GO:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225142771

Zugi said:
It's not swat community where almost everyone is bitching around. It's nothing illegal, you simply bind 2 actions on a single key.

In the worst gaming community of the world called CS GO, everyone bitches about everything. Never assume anything :D
Have fun

P.S; However, remember the date of this link. It's already old. Always search for solved problems before trying these settings for your problems.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Every gaming community bitching. In big communities bitching is like a big vawe of anger and flood, in small one it is all about spreading gossips and mocking famous people.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)