eSports 2013 Winter Case

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
El Pistolero said:
lol good luck with cent profits. Thats ridiculous
Cents?
When this case will reach half a dollar, I'll profit around 40$.
I got 100 of these now.

Durden said:
I have to agree with herr Kiehs here.

you can only get the rise in value you are looking for if people still want these cases, say 1 year from now. But if the game keep churning out new cases with better looking skins then people will simply end up spending their money on newer things

but i dont know much about cases and i hope you make the profit you looking for. I like people with entrepreneurial initiatives. it's what make the world tick.
People said the same about Weapon case I, bravo case and the red esport case.
Look at their prices now.

Also if the price won't go higher I won't lose anything.
I bought all for a total of 5$ (5c each)
And if I sell them now for 7c each (2 cents go to fees so I get 5c) then I lost nothing.

Skn, I don't know what energy you are talking about...
I am just setting a price, amount and forget.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
Cents?
When this case will reach half a dollar, I'll profit around 40$.
I got 100 of these now.

People said the same about Weapon case I, bravo case and the red esport case.
Look at their prices now.

Also if the price won't go higher I won't lose anything.
I bought all for a total of 5$ (5c each)
And if I sell them now for 7c each (2 cents go to fees so I get 5c) then I lost nothing.

Skn, I don't know what energy you are talking about...
I am just setting a price, amount and forget.
I think what they're talking about is t hat Winter e-sports case is a very shit case, and that its doubtful it will rise in price much if at all since there a few nice skins inside and there is easily like 1million around at the minute. However if you do hold onto them long enough then you will certainly make a profit. Best of luck man!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I gave whole my eqpiment to keyes and now we wont give me money back :(

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Anyway i still didnt get why you gave it all to me :D now i have 10 pages of stuff to scroll trough... want it back? :D

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Everything goes according to plan..
9 cents and I got 110 (or 120) of these which I also got for 5 cents ea.

Also if you got Phoenix cases, huntsman and winter offensive cases hold onto them, they're becoming expensive as well.

Prices will probably drop again by end of the operation.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Pfff, i bought loads of esl one sticker capsules for 15p each, theyre allready 40p. ez money

Reactions: Bane

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
what about weapon skin value? do they fluctuate much? im wondering because if cases value always go up then in theory the weapon skin will always go up as well right?

KeYeS

Deleted Account
I think they often remain on their price as long as they dont become rare or something else like pistols howl :D

The reason is that ppl are hoping for the expensive guns or knifes.. and since they rarely drop..

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
The reason is that ppl are hoping for the expensive guns or knifes.. and since they rarely drop..
does an AK jaguar count as expensive gun? cuz i just bought one. like the howl its a primary rifle and has a big cat on it. Seeing how much the howl's value has gone up i hope my little investment can also make a profit if i sell it one day :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Operation cases weapons are expensive cause they are expensive to buy cases and drop more rare also when operation ends there price goes up huntsman and breakout cases will end in end of nov i think and summer cases will end in Dec so until then price will remain low until maybe February next year

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Durden said:
does an AK jaguar count as expensive gun? cuz i just bought one. like the howl its a primary rifle and has a big cat on it. Seeing how much the howl's value has gone up i hope my little investment can also make a profit if i sell it one day :)
The reason for the howl getting up was the skin it had before. It had to be taken down cause of copyright reasons and was replaced with this actual howl skin. While taking the skin down they also mentioned that there wont be any further drops anymore of this gun which makes it go rare. fixed amount of whatever makes ppl go crazy and prices go high :D

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It's already 10 cents, that means if I sell every blue esport case I got I'll profit around 3$, but wait till it reaches 50 cents or more.
Already 1k from the amount of 10 cents selling are gone =D

Like I said, this case doesn't drop anymore, same as the red case (which is around 1.5$) so it will slowly increase it's price.

gg, I predicted the future. :p

Too bad I can't win any freaking bets.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
It's already 10 cents, that means if I sell every blue esport case I got I'll profit around 3$, but wait till it reaches 50 cents or more.

Like I said, this case doesn't drop anymore, same as the red case (which is around 1.5$) so it will slowly increase it's price.

You didnt really predict the future, its pretty obv the case price will go up. Its rising slow as fuck though and for me its not worth investing £20 to make double that over a year later. You will always make profit but for me it depends on how fast that profit comes and with esports winter it will take a long time.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
The reason for the howl getting up was the skin it had before. It had to be taken down cause of copyright reasons and was replaced with this actual howl skin. While taking the skin down they also mentioned that there wont be any further drops anymore of this gun which makes it go rare. fixed amount of whatever makes ppl go crazy and prices go high :D
Yea i noticed that i couldnt find the original howl on the market. so did they remove the original one altogether? how does that work, did it just dissappear from the inventory? wondering because i thought original howl much sexier than new howl (sorry Pistol) ;)

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
Operation cases weapons are expensive cause they are expensive to buy cases and drop more rare also when operation ends there price goes up huntsman and breakout cases will end in end of nov i think and summer cases will end in Dec so until then price will remain low until maybe February next year
i just checked the market price for ak jaguar field tested i got yesterday, the cheapest going at £16.25 now. i paid £13.50 yesterday, its going up fast!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Durden said:
i just checked the market price for ak jaguar field tested i got yesterday, the cheapest going at £16.25 now. i paid £13.50 yesterday, its going up fast!
Not sure it would go up that fast bud, its probably just a flux in the market :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:

Im amazed how fast they are going up. i checked my inventory and realised i have a couple of cases worth £0.50 each and i always thought they were £0.05 cases. Also it reminds me of the time some random guy offered some lower end skins for loads of my cases and i was bit confused at the time cuz i thought the cases pretty much worthless and accepted the deal. i think i probably got mugged that time!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)