El Pistolero & Keyes

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Heyaaa guys!!!

Since some discussion has been started about us we think its time to declare some points. I will introduce Keyes, me and the raze.Gaming- RzG
and what our feelings for RzG are...
A lot of people thinkin now: "What the hell why you introduce an other person?" The reason is simple: To keep this clearly it's the best way to do just one Post.

About RzG- raze.Gaming:
As most of u might know rzg was a clan in SWAT4 since 09. But like the overall movement in swat, rzg also got quite inactive. The only ones who play swat right now are Keyes and i. But for us, rzg is more than a clan because we link great memories to friends with it and we wont give that up in any way.

So maybe the inactive community in swat is the reason why charfire might have asked us to join WM and spend some nice days in swat but the inactive community is also the reason why we thought about joining and suporting you guys. We also know a lot of you gays aaaah *guys sry, from playin swat together. Few years ;).

The thing we struggle a bit about is that we got asked to join WM and play for you guys, but somehow it feels more like if we have to apply for the clan and there is some missunderstanding for us. It sounds like: "hmm yee hmm we dont know if you can join us and we not sure if you are good for our team..."
We think thats not the intention we were about to join. If u guys respect and accept our decision, we see no problem in joining the WM clan. :)

I hope you understand our post.
Lovely (ofc no homo) Keyes and Pistolero

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good post Pisto :)

Now it should be clear for all WM's about RzG and your personal feelings ;)

Anyway Welcome to Forum - You and Geykes ofc :)

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
hahaha, Welcome here, and because i could not make many decisions on my own as im not a leader or recruiter, i could not promise you guys alot of things, ofc trial tag was the most i could do for you guys, but i hope you will respect that every guy in WM had to go through this period in order to join, and i would be really thrilled if you guys just wait one week with small |wm| tag in order for us to know you better since alot of gays in WM (CoD side) disagree that you guys should join straight away.

just wanted to say im so happy you guys didn't decline my offer into joining WM :)
may the gay force be with you. :D

EDIT: now you guys are here, i think GOTY 2013 will have to be one of you guys :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Lovely (ofc no homo) Keyes and Pistolero

EDIT: now you guys are here, i think GOTY 2013 will have to be one of you guys :D

both these things are really disappointing me!
why not gay lovely what the fuck u have against gays? we dnt have hard feeling (hard means other things to us)
and u char why are u saying such a thing? once u give jetty something (like an award) it is forever!
so dnt u dare to try to get my GOTY future awards away from me or ill kill ur moms :)

peace & love,
Jetty

KeYeS

Deleted Account
so lets see what future brings about us :p

and for some reason ... i love to see michal posting comments.. dont know why

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
[sup]Haha a spam from michal would look nice :p [/sup]
[sup]xD Jetson is rly scared that one of us steals the Gay of the year award XD relax homie everything ok. (for the moment) lol[/sup]

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahaha take ur time to understand who i am :D i can make menc cry in few minutes :p

ChrisNolan

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey boobs!

I already met u on ts : Pistolero is rly slow when he speaks, don't u think Keyes? :D

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum noobitas ;)

I hope you guys get in soon see ya on game

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nice post pistolero! Welcome here gays, enjoy your stay! lol @ carl, the first gay couple... HAHAHA.. JR will begging for them to let him join for a threesome! :DD

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
nice post pistolero! Welcome here gays, enjoy your stay! lol @ carl, the first gay couple... HAHAHA.. JR will begging for them to let him join for a threesome! :DD

they will tell JR to "don't beg it like a whore" :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)