Download Stuff

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello. Atm im making a website about download stuff, and i want to know if i can put direct links of torrents in my website, but torrents are hosted in other website. I want to know if i can do that, and if its not illegal from my side doing that.
Anyone who know i will appreciate.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... there is many torrents site so i think it is not illegal. torrent is just info for tracker so someone who download torent doesnt download game, film etc.
btw. tell the adress of site when u end :D

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I was asking some of my friend and they also says that isnt illegal, but ot 100% sure

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Careful with that... That strongly depends on the special laws of your country and the country where the server is hosted. A link that leads to a torrent containing illegal distributed, copyrighted material may be supposed illegal in some countries.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
concering links that leads to a torrent, in the thread where such thing will be stored must be legal note that we are no responsible for the content of those links.
Moreover, like bodhi said, it would be wise to know the law of the country where svr is hosted.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)