Do You Read The News Too?

Undecided

Reaction score
A interview with a Turk

Western double standards over Libya will help Islamists - CNN.com

Is the western (american european) explitation come to an end in the middle east?

Is al qaida real terrorists? Why is al qaida terrorists did you ask yourself? USA isnt the real terrorists? are u sure?

Well The middle east will find it out real soon... stay tune

What did you learn from this post (after reading the news in link)

As final question, Why are you gay? :mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle: :mstickle:

Post serious answers or... S T F U !

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Breaking NEWS: Wow Undecided created a serious thread :(

If West has double standards...then what standards have Arab countries in Middle East ? I think they have no standards :D

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
SabbatH said:

If West has double standards...then what standards have Arab countries in Middle East ? I think they have no standards :D

haha :)

Undecided

Reaction score
SabbatH said:

is that all what you readed about the post and the link? just the title? wow !!!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well I think so... ahh good that France, UK and US made this no-fly zone in Libyia. They probably saved many people in Bengazi by that. But will those countries get at least "thanks" from people living in Middle East - I doubt. And about other "democratic" movement in the Middle East. Well I hope they don't count on Western help. We have much more problems in home.

Undecided

Reaction score
´´14´´ Visitors and only ´´2´´ people that commented and only ´´1´´ put something serious ,shows how many gays are in the clan :D +1 undi

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
439 posts and only 1 serious, shows how bellend u are :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)